All reviewswafflessausagegreek islands restaurantgreat priceyorktown mallhot waterthe breakfast arearooms are cleanthree nightsgreat place to stayflat screen tvnice areaenglish muffinwould stay againoak brookwestern suburbsfront desk staff
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Clean and quiet not hearing the neighbors nor the tv but unfortunately the ac. Comfortable bed! Not so friendly staff st the front desk. Problems with the keys to the room (deactivated). Good location and easy access. Good breakfast selection. Good housekeeping. Spaces room feeling clean and fresh. Good number of and location of power outlets.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SilviaGonzalez1, Front Office Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. If there's anything we can do to make your future stay better please give us a call! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed three nights coming from Japan with jet-lag, the hotel was very clean, the staff were polite, and the beds were very comfortable. It is a quiet and convenient location. And the price was reasonable. We will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MelissaSerna, Front Office Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share them with other potential guests. We find it very important to keep our guests satisfied and provide the best customer service. Please give us a call when you are back in the area!

Thanks Again! :)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed 5 nights in this warm environment. The hotel is a bit dated but very clean and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. An overall family like atmosphere. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice and some healthy options. The price was of very good value and it was easy to drive into downtown chicago.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Randy C, Front Office Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Valued guest,

On behalf of the staff i will like to thank you for your kind words . Everyday we strive to exceed our guest expectations, we are proud to hear that we achieved that based on your recent stay . Please give us a call whenever you're around town . We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My family and I were in Lombard last week visiting family and chose the Sure Stay Plus as it is in walking distance of my family's condo. We found the hotel to be very nice and comfortable. For me, breakfast was good. There were lots of choices. It is also within walking distance (if you don't mind walk about half a mile) of the Yorktown Mall where I like to walk for exercise.

My only complaint is the bathtub/shower in Room 417. It is not flat on the bottom! There is just enough room for your feet before it starts sloping up the sides. My husband fell in the shower, and after a two-day painful drive home, we found he has a cracked rib. Be very careful in this tub/shower. We didn't complain, as we are not complainers. Just wanted to make sure others are aware before getting in the shower.

Overall, great hotel, and I highly recommend it

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you thought our overall hotel was nice. I do apologize about some of the issues you experienced at our hotel. I understand how important it is to have a safe environment for our guest. I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff in an effort to correct some of our issues in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Im writing to let you know about a special lady that is part of your staff. Her name is Enriquetta Rey. She has great customer service with everyone that she meets. I have been staying at SureStay hotel on various occasions and is always a pleasure to see her and talk with her. She is in charge of preparing breakfast every morning. Enriquetta takes pride in what she does and does it to perfection. She is always delighted to see the guests and always greets them with a good morning and a smile. I personally recommend her as an excellent worker and I'm happy to have met her at your hotel. She is one of the reasons I always go back to your hotel. Thank you Enriquetta for making the difference.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MelissaSerna, Front Office Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your observations with us. It is most appreciated and allows us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers in our area. Please give us a call when ever your around. We hope to see you soon!