“used for a work event Oct 2016”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had a 5 night stay with about 50 coworkers, organized everything with Tina Diaz as we were utilizing meeting rooms for a couple of those days. Tina was great and our events went off without a hitch. My only issues were renovations were ongoing while we were there (I was forewarned). I had a great room away from the area under renovation (restaurant), however some of my people had extensive room noise during that construction and weren't too happy. Also, Saturday night was CRAZY, tons of kids and families (seemed like hundreds) and people were rude, one of my coworkers was nearly assaulted during reception time. It was a madhouse. I would definitely stay here again because the facilities and the people were great, but I would avoid times during renovation and Saturdays. :)

Room Tip: Higher floors towards the back of the hotel are best to avoid high noise levels
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Neil D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello 17terrir,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. I am so glad to hear you and your group had a great experience at our hotel. We are excited to say that our renovations were completed at the end of last year, so no more noise or construction. Please let us know when you are in town next, as we would love to be able to host your group again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place is awesome... the new renovation is great and I had a chance to speak with the GM for a few minutes... what a remarkable person... This is my Chicagoland hotel of choice! As always, the large room, free breakfast and happy hour don't disappoint!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hello Adam P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. It was also a pleasure meeting you and look forward to you coming back to our hotel when you are in the area.

If there is anything we can do to help you confirm a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This hotel is terrific. The hotel was recently renovated and has a great fresh feel to it. The restaurant was terrific, too. I had a great grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Hello p0g0rzel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. I am so glad to hear that you experienced our restaurant STACKS Grilled Cheese and Bar. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lombard.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend while we went to the zoo and to the aquarium. The property is attractive and the staff were professional. There was a family reunion that was being held at this hotel and it was very crowded with lots of rowdy unsupervised children. The line for breakfast was over 15 minutes. We will definitely stay here again, but hopefully it will not be as packed as it was this weekend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello Matt B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. We understand how important it is for our guests to receive attentive and efficient service and our goal is to make sure we staff accordingly in an effort to do so. I apologize that there was a wait for breakfast. I'll be sure to share this feedback with our staff to better serve our future guests.

Thanks for staying with us. I hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lombard.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Everything was great while staying here recently. Quite at night, clean room and great breakfast. No complaints! Even asked for a late check out due to traffic coming from the city earlier that morning and it was no problem. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lombard
0.7 km away
4.3 km away
The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus
4.6 km away
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK