Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 137
US$ 79
US$ 73
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 84
US$ 227
US$ 200
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

All reviewsevening receptionatrium areafront deskomelette stationtwo room suitehummuscomplimentary breakfastchick filkids runningmade to order omeletsfamily reunionshopping and restaurantsoakbrook areagreat place to stayrooms were very cleanlate checkbeautiful hotel
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Could not sleep from exterior noise. I felt like I was sleeping in the middle of the freeway. Great service, super clean rooms, great breakfast with an impressive menu, friendly staff, nice views on the upper level.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Never stay here. I was unable to use any ammenities and the staff was really nasty, especially the manager! I would not recommend this location to anyone, I had never had a problem with the embassy until this stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Neil D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your experience at our property. We have implemented some new policies and procedures in an effort to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience at our hotel. Our wristband policy has been in place and has shown some great results, but is certainly a program that is enforced. I am sorry if your experience was anything but enjoyable because of this. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Traveled on business and stayed at this hotel because of it's location. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The manager's reception in the evening was a nice experience with a selection of cocktails and beer/wine but I thought the snack/food selection was limited and didn't have anything I'd eat (at least on the night that I went). Stayed in a room on the 9th floor. I found the room to be quiet and nicely decorated. It was nice having the two room suite. I ate at Stacks Bar & Grill one night. Just had a couple appetizers but I thought it was kinda generic and the menu was limited.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I would like to thank the staff from April 29 at Lombard Embassy Suites. Mashanda at the front desk kept my son's lost Ipod at the desk when he left it on the front door area. Grace was especially friendly and helpful as we enjoyed the pool. The cleaning staff, security, and bar staff were awesome! Each person worked so hard to accommodate our large group. Everything was so clean and welcoming. This hotel is perfect for large families and groups. Breakfast was my kids' dream because of the unlimited selection. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Open balconies and glass elevators make supervision easy. Security patrolled for unsupervised kids after 11:00 pm.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Neil D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Hello familyexperience2017,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. We are so glad you found our hotel to be GREAT for large families. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. Our goal is for all of our guests and families to enjoy their experience while they are here. If there is anything else we can do to help further enhance a future stay, please let me know.

Neil DeGuia
neil.deguia@hilton.com

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Extremely nice hotel. Both the hotel and the rooms were very clean. The two room suites are very nice. Pull out couch was actually pretty decent. Free breakfast was also very good. The did a good job having patience with our hockey team. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice hotel. I would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family