“Love me some Lettuce Wraps”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Saturday evening dinner with my wife. We always love the lettuce wraps. Great start. Had the Beef al la Sichuan for the main course. My favorite plate on the menu. My wife had the sesame chicken. Jordan, our server, was very pleasant and polite. Always enjoy P.F. Chang's.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

P. F. Chang's food is excellent and getting better with their new selections. The wou charred brussel sprouts had such an effective blend of spices, I could have made my entire meal on them alone. The Thai red curry special is not to be missed. However, Chang management need to improve the quality of their servers. We eat at this location about three times annually, and see different staff every time. Ours was inattentive--didn't come to the table initially for 10 minutes; brought my husband a different beer than he ordered; didn't come by to ask how we liked the food until we were almost done; didn't refill water glasses until asked; forgot my chili garlic green beans until reminded. At least he was clean; a couple of the servers looked like they hadn't showered in a couple of days. Chang's, come on, pay attention to the service.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We visited for a business dinner and found the place clean ,neat and well decorated.

Food as usual was awesome and the person serving was very professional and courteous.
Excellent service- might be due to the rush hours cheque was received lil late but that’t fine..

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Had dinner on a Friday night. A full house, so the large space was pretty busy with the sounds of conversation, but tables spaced nicely, offering enough privacy. That was nice. Service was average, our server was just ok, not much for conversation and such. We both had the Miso Salmon with Bok Choy and choice of brown rice or white. We chose both. That was a good idea, creating a nice balance. With the full house, the food arrived in a timely manner. That was good. We both enjoyed the food, which was a pretty large amount, and could not finish. We brought home boxes. I always love that. The prices were reasonable. The decor is quite nice. Something very pretty I noticed. On the other side of the restaurant, a large wall of windows was like a beautiful picture frame for an elegant display of white lighted trees across the street at a shopping area decorated for the holidays! It was gorgeous as you looked at the view from anywhere in the restaurant space. You would love it if you happen to catch it during this holiday season...So, overall it was a nice
dinner out.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Visited this restaurant dozens of times but never tried any of the soups offerings. It was a cool, drizzly evening and it seemed just right for soup. Good plan. The won ton soup was amazing - the best I've had anywhere and I've dined at many Asian establishments. The broth was seasoned just right and the amount of won tons and other add ins was perfect. My only complaint - I wished I'd ordered the bowl (for 6-8 people) instead of the cup. No doubt I could've polished that off all by myself. My entree was chicken lo mein which was very good. They have a selection of desserts but wanted something smallish. Tried the 2 of the 4 dessert shooters which were tasty. Overly noisy during this visit due to a large family gathering with many 3-6 year-olds using parental cell phones as loud entertainment. Otherwise a good meal. Wait staff was attentive and helpful.