“Great Sushi”
Review of RA Sushi

RA Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
RA Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 199 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highland Avenue and Butterfield Road
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Recently took a business associate here after finding out that they love sushi. Could not have been happier with the food, service and cocktails! Highly recommend sitting outside on the patio, weather permitting!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

After a very disappointing, unfulfilling visit to PF Chang's I sashayed over to this place for recoup. THANK GOODNESS! Everything was on point. I even went the sake route to make my palate was in the right form. I wish i could have put them in my pocket and carried them home. Great flavor, atmosphere and more importantly the service was exceptionally good

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience at one of my go to sushi restaurants! Other than the great service that we had everything seem to be breaking down including us we Nickland dime to death for everything including my request for some Ponzu sauce where every other sushi restaurant offers it at no price!

Oh yeah, spent $150 and they even charged for green tea. Worst of all was the manager (Tariz or Something like that) who went out of his way to make ME look like I was out of line for suggesting these challenges.

NEVER going back to this location FOR SURE!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We go to RA quite often and it is only fair that I share how great this location is. The staff is always courteous and hard working and the food is amazing. I especially love how they are always adding and trying new menu ideas. It is nice to see a place trying to expand and offer their customers new and exciting ideas. Whether after a long day walking at the mall or just for a great meal, RA is always amazing.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

For those who know sushi, it's not the fastest dish to put together let alone to add a creative touch. Ra had two signature rolls ready in less than 10 min and they were as decadent as can be. The sashimi salad had just the right amount of sashimi and the dressing was a good compliment of flavor. The service was friendly and the atmosphere open!