Hilton Lisle / Naperville
US$ 143
Sheraton.com
US$ 79
US$ 150
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Courtyard
US$ 157
US$ 146
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 165
All reviewsclub floorvery nice hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe room was nicebed was comfortablegreat place to stayfitness centercookiesnice staypool and hot tubcoffee makerworkout roomshuttle servicenapervillewedding
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This past weekend we stayed at the Hilton Lisle because of the convinence to a party we were attending. We found the location perfect, had a extra large room courtesy of our Hilton Honors status, room was very nicely decorated, clean and quiet. The complimenary buffet breakfast was perfect and probably had one of the quickest check-in processes ever. One of the best surprises was the two large cookies that were waiting when we came in for the night.

Room Tip: I think because this is close to a corporate area, weekends can be quiet and help with getting the upgrade rooms. We also noticed there are over 27 conference rooms at this location.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frequenttraveljunky
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed our fresh baked cookies. We make all of our pastries, cakes, cookies and candies right here at the Hotel. We hope to see you again soon, perhaps for another weekend getaway.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

As usual the Hilton in Lisle is the absolutely best place I have ever stayed. Quiet rooms, great resturaunts and the best staff. I have returned often from overseas and enjoyed my time here. The hotel is just what you want and need for business and just to relax. To the staff a big Oooooorah!!!! from the Marine.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank timothy h
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share your great response with the entire staff. We consider all of our guests as family and appreciate the time you took in giving us your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was so happy to stay here. It was as quiet as promised, and the front desk staff were great--very welcoming

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the expressway. You'll face Warrenville Rd., very quiet
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 0552travel
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to say that all of our rooms, including those facing the highway, are very quiet and all feature the same great amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was treated somewhat rudely by the front desk; I believe it is because I booked through a discount hotel website. On check-in, I requested a very quiet room. After I went to my room, I discovered I had been given a room that adjoined another; for security and noise reasons, I went back and asked to be placed elsewhere. She dismissed my concerns as if I were being frivolous and claimed that the entire hotel was sold out. That was ridiculous; it was a Wednesday night, the parking lot was empty, and the hotel was very quiet. The gentleman ahead of me at check in had also booked through a third party and was sent to the same floor as well. It was clear that we were all being sent to the same area of the hotel. She stated that the only place she could move me was an office meeting suite with no bed. Ridiculous. Rather than stay and continue the discussion, I went back to my original room in an eerily quiet and empty hotel, apparently with others who had gotten a discount on their standard rates. It was indeed quiet and the room was lovely. But I did not appreciate being treated like an unwanted nuisance. And I also did not appreciate having to go to the lobby for free wifi. Many lower-end hotels offer free wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Chicagomom5
Lislehotelmanager, Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for leaving the review and informing us of your problem. All guests at our hotel are treated equally no matter how or where they booked their room, so I will be looking into this to find out where we went wrong and discuss with the staff how we can do better. Again, I do apologize and hope we get the opportunity to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

My office is right around the corner so that is why I chose this hotel. The hotel was very nice. I have stayed here on two occasions. The first time I was on the 2nd floor and it was nice. The second time I was on the 8th floor, but right by the elevator and it was noisy. The roomn is very spacious and the bathroom is very nice and clean. The couch was a little dated, but I didn't really need it so I didn't sit on it. The restaurant in the hotel is very expensive and decent food. I would have appreciated a complimentary breakfast which I have enjoyed at other Hilton chains in the past. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful, Ths hotel is a short drive to nearly every food and shopping option you may desire.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara R

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel enough the first time to stay here again. We do offer rooms that come with breakfast. They are our Executive Rooms, all of which are on a private floor and come with continental breakfast and hors d' oeuvres.