“Good customer service nice business stay”

Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lisle
Illinois
“Good customer service nice business stay”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Recently stayed at the Hilton lisle for one night. The hotel is well situated and easy to locate. Parking can be tight if there's an event going on when you arrive as happened to us. When I arrived at the room it smelled as if someone had smoked a pack of cigarettes in the room an hour previous, but the understanding front desk staff quickly changed my room and no further problems occurred. The room was clean, comfortable and predictably furnished. The concierge desk was helpful with easy to follow directions to a fun restaurant. The hotel was quiet despite its nearness to transportation corridors so it was easy to work in the room and sleep soundly. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Telkontar
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful stay with others. I am happy to report that we are in the process of renovating our smoking rooms so that you will not have to experience an odor issue again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This past weekend we stayed at the Hilton Lisle because of the convinence to a party we were attending. We found the location perfect, had a extra large room courtesy of our Hilton Honors status, room was very nicely decorated, clean and quiet. The complimenary buffet breakfast was perfect and probably had one of the quickest check-in processes ever. One of the best surprises was the two large cookies that were waiting when we came in for the night.

Room Tip: I think because this is close to a corporate area, weekends can be quiet and help with getting the u...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank frequenttraveljunky
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed our fresh baked cookies. We make all of our pastries, cakes, cookies and candies right here at the Hotel. We hope to see you again soon, perhaps for another weekend getaway.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 6 February 2012

As usual the Hilton in Lisle is the absolutely best place I have ever stayed. Quiet rooms, great resturaunts and the best staff. I have returned often from overseas and enjoyed my time here. The hotel is just what you want and need for business and just to relax. To the staff a big Oooooorah!!!! from the Marine.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank timothy h
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share your great response with the entire staff. We consider all of our guests as family and appreciate the time you took in giving us your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was so happy to stay here. It was as quiet as promised, and the front desk staff were great--very welcoming

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the expressway. You'll face Warrenville Rd., very quiet
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank 0552travel
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to say that all of our rooms, including those facing the highway, are very quiet and all feature the same great amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chicago area
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was treated somewhat rudely by the front desk; I believe it is because I booked through a discount hotel website. On check-in, I requested a very quiet room. After I went to my room, I discovered I had been given a room that adjoined another; for security and noise reasons, I went back and asked to be placed elsewhere. She dismissed my concerns as if I were being frivolous and claimed that the entire hotel was sold out. That was ridiculous; it was a Wednesday night, the parking lot was empty, and the hotel was very quiet. The gentleman ahead of me at check in had also booked through a third party and was sent to the same floor as well. It was clear that we were all being sent to the same area of the hotel. She stated that the only place she could move me was an office meeting suite with no bed. Ridiculous. Rather than stay and continue the discussion, I went back to my original room in an eerily quiet and empty hotel, apparently with others who had gotten a discount on their standard rates. It was indeed quiet and the room was lovely. But I did not appreciate being treated like an unwanted nuisance. And I also did not appreciate having to go to the lobby for free wifi. Many lower-end hotels offer free wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from traffic.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Chicagomom5
Lislehotelmanager, Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, 10 January 2012
Thank you for leaving the review and informing us of your problem. All guests at our hotel are treated equally no matter how or where they booked their room, so I will be looking into this to find out where we went wrong and discuss with the staff how we can do better. Again, I do apologize and hope we get the opportunity to see you again next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisle
2.7 km away
1.0 km away
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#7 of 18 in Naperville

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK