All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip western suburbs king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was in need of quiet and deep sleep.. I love it here, my home away from home. Was delighted to see that Lindsay Levinson had returned and is now General Manager.. I slept deeply and enjoyed the arboretum for time in nature ... my favorite place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Great stay with friendly staff. My family spent the night for my sisters wedding at the Morton Arboretum. The shuttle service was pretty good, and the breakfast was wonderful. Didn't get a chance to check out the pool but overall impressed with condition of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in here for my cousin’s wedding.
Room is big for us and bed is nice but not soft enough for me. However, everything is well arranged in the room to the bathroom.

Complimentary slippers were not found in the room, you need to dial 0 and ask for it.

On our last night my cousin was locked out at around Midnight just right after the party. They have given them another room and given them a one night free of charge in their stay.

The only thing i so not like was the hallway in level 6. It was freezing cold outside and the hallway had the same temperature from outside. Maybe someone need to check the hallway temperature from time to time.

Nevertheless, our stay was great.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I attended a conference at this hotel and stayed for two nights. The staff went out of their way to ensure that I was comfortable. The food in the restaurant was really good and the service was excellent. I slept well in a room that was well above average. Overall had a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Not up to Hyatt Regency Standards. Hotel room was not clean and vents were filthy. Furniture was old and very nicked up. We thought that the hotel might change its ways, but, we guess not. We really thought this was a great location close to our former home as we have stayed there often over the years. I know properties often have a change in ownership and unfortunately the current owners are giving the Hyatt Brand a bad name as they are not investing the resources needed to make this property really first class again. Not even the computer stations to print boarding passes we working.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking parking lot are quieter versus overlooking I-88.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple