All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 28 August 2018

One night stay, 8PM arrival. All staff encountered - front desk (PM and AM), restaurant bartender, server, room service attendant, chambermaid were all very professional, polite and warm. Management looks as if it is doing a very good job attracting, training and maintaining good people that seem to enjoy working in the hospitality sector.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
LanardoE, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Brennjose,

I am very glad to hear that you've experienced the Hyatt Regency culture at our hotel - our associates are a valuable asset to our business and if we take care of them, they will certainly take of you! We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Lisle.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had a wonderful experience staff was great loved the lobby area nice comfortable and roomy might room was clean and comfortable the gym and pool area was in great shape nice meeting rooms want to come back soon

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Midwest Traveler56,

Thank for your feedback - I am very glad you loved our hotel and all of the accommodations. It's was pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks once again!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

It's always a great experience at this hotel. I love the "smell of spa" when you come in. The hotel lobby and bar area are massive, updated and clean. My room was clean and well laid out. Everyone is friendly and the food at really good!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Wanda 696kami,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I recently had to stay in Lisle as my usual hotel was sold out. I booked through hotels.com and upon arriving I could not check in because I booked the wrong date accidentally. The front desk employee Kathleen McGee(Unsure of last name) was beyond helpful in fixing my mistake and spent the better part of 45 making sure I was taken care of and in a room even though Hotels.com had made a few mistakes fixing the date. Very polite and beyond helpful to start my visit, the room itself was great and exceeded my expectations. I will def considering staying here again.

Thank you again for the excellent service!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear A+ service,

We appreciate the feedback and will pass this on to our associate Kathleen as we strive to provide quality service always. We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Lisle.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Very large room and great amenities in the room. More than just that is that the service from every single employee was great. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Only potential issue is there are arent other restaurants close by. Overall though, great place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Barrovian70,

Thank you for your feedback.We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed the comforts of the guestroom. I will share your feedback regarding the service provided by our team members. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Best Regards,