All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 16 August 2018

It's always a great experience at this hotel. I love the "smell of spa" when you come in. The hotel lobby and bar area are massive, updated and clean. My room was clean and well laid out. Everyone is friendly and the food at really good!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Wanda 696kami,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I recently had to stay in Lisle as my usual hotel was sold out. I booked through hotels.com and upon arriving I could not check in because I booked the wrong date accidentally. The front desk employee Kathleen McGee(Unsure of last name) was beyond helpful in fixing my mistake and spent the better part of 45 making sure I was taken care of and in a room even though Hotels.com had made a few mistakes fixing the date. Very polite and beyond helpful to start my visit, the room itself was great and exceeded my expectations. I will def considering staying here again.

Thank you again for the excellent service!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear A+ service,

We appreciate the feedback and will pass this on to our associate Kathleen as we strive to provide quality service always. We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Lisle.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Very large room and great amenities in the room. More than just that is that the service from every single employee was great. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Only potential issue is there are arent other restaurants close by. Overall though, great place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Barrovian70,

Thank you for your feedback.We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed the comforts of the guestroom. I will share your feedback regarding the service provided by our team members. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Some definite improvements need to made to overall customer experience. Room had an odor, walls are thin, breakfast was OK. I could hear every car that drove by. Best part of the stay was Kevin the gentleman that sprayed the room. He was very nice and sincere.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie P,

Thank you for your feedback and we regret to hear your experience was not a pleasant one. I will share your comments with my team as we strive to do a better job going forward. Again, please accept our sincere apology for your experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The Hyatt Hotel Lisle keeps taking unexplained amounts of money from my bank account, even on my return to my country. My refund for bond is not coming back. Each person at front desk gives me different stories. Managers are very slow at getting back & the problems are not solved.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear leannemarrbiz2,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. I have shared your comments with our team members and made sure that there is consistent and clear communication when it comes to approvals taken on credit and or debit cards. One note foreign credits take longer than the usual in state returns depending on the issuing bank. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Best regards,