All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip western suburbs king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Some definite improvements need to made to overall customer experience. Room had an odor, walls are thin, breakfast was OK. I could hear every car that drove by. Best part of the stay was Kevin the gentleman that sprayed the room. He was very nice and sincere.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Stephanie P,

Thank you for your feedback and we regret to hear your experience was not a pleasant one. I will share your comments with my team as we strive to do a better job going forward. Again, please accept our sincere apology for your experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The Hyatt Hotel Lisle keeps taking unexplained amounts of money from my bank account, even on my return to my country. My refund for bond is not coming back. Each person at front desk gives me different stories. Managers are very slow at getting back & the problems are not solved.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear leannemarrbiz2,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. I have shared your comments with our team members and made sure that there is consistent and clear communication when it comes to approvals taken on credit and or debit cards. One note foreign credits take longer than the usual in state returns depending on the issuing bank. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This property is definitely not up to the standards of Hyatt Regency. Not even category 1. The guest room was clean but dated. The 2 double beds in the room I booked were twin size. Definitely the smallest beds I've seen in a hotel EVER. The beds didn't have the down comforters and duvets every other Regency has. Instead, there were old yellow blankets. Old school yellow blankets. Yuck!
The walls were paper thin and we could easily here the guests next door. The two staff members I encountered during my 1 night stay were excellent and the property is conveniently located to the Naperville and Wheaton areas with plenty of shopping and restaurants within a short drive.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Lea1504,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. We're ramping up for a renovation in the near future to improve on our quality of the guest rooms and we look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle at that time.

Best regards

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Room was not ready when we arrived at 5:00, was advised they were short staffed. Returned later that evening & given a room adjacent to several loud partying rooms. Stepped in & immediately noticed floor was soaking wet (squishy), believe shampooed & not dried (see pic). Went to front desk for different room. Given room on 1st floor, upon trying to use keycard a lady answered; we were given an OCCUPIED room! Woke up some poor lady.

Returned to front desk & given our 3rd room, 604. Room across hall was jamming music. At that point my kids were exhausted, it was after midnight so we hunkered down. My wife went back to front desk to advise this was completely unacceptable. No offer to make things right, insane we weren't at least offered a discount. Was advised general manager would contact us but haven't heard a peep. We awoke early in the morning & left asap. AVOID THIS UNDERSTAFFED PARTY PALACE!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Txfulto,

Thank you for your feedback and we regret to hear about your experience. We will share your comments with the entire team to improve on quality and service. Again, please accept our sincere apology for your experience. I would love to chat more and to offer to make things right and offer to have to come back and stay with us in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at 630-442-6027.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I came late at hotel 11 pm, was made waiting for 20 mins as rooms not ready. by 11.30 i entered room, after bath was searching for dustbin and could not find one in room, extra blanket and pillow were on sofa set. then i wanted to keep my cloths in wardrobe, i saw water leakage there and dustbin was placed to collect leaking water. ( so they knew problem in room).

i had no capacity to fight at night 12 now and change room or anything, stayed in same room for night and next day morning when i asked front desk they apologized and gave me other room. Ultimately they gave 10k points in my membership to compensate. But this is not you would expect from Hyatt's. I was feeling like I am in some cheap motel instead.
I dont recommend this place. Lots of good hotels nearby with better service and rooms, Hyatt must do something about this hotel soon, it needs betterment.

Room Tip: check the room while check in, if you get one
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vinit A,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear your experience and please accept our sincere apology. We shared your feedback with the housekeeping and engineering team and they will have more attention going forward. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Best Regards,