All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip western suburbs king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Room was not ready when we arrived at 5:00, was advised they were short staffed. Returned later that evening & given a room adjacent to several loud partying rooms. Stepped in & immediately noticed floor was soaking wet (squishy), believe shampooed & not dried (see pic). Went to front desk for different room. Given room on 1st floor, upon trying to use keycard a lady answered; we were given an OCCUPIED room! Woke up some poor lady.

Returned to front desk & given our 3rd room, 604. Room across hall was jamming music. At that point my kids were exhausted, it was after midnight so we hunkered down. My wife went back to front desk to advise this was completely unacceptable. No offer to make things right, insane we weren't at least offered a discount. Was advised general manager would contact us but haven't heard a peep. We awoke early in the morning & left asap. AVOID THIS UNDERSTAFFED PARTY PALACE!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Txfulto,

Thank you for your feedback and we regret to hear about your experience. We will share your comments with the entire team to improve on quality and service. Again, please accept our sincere apology for your experience. I would love to chat more and to offer to make things right and offer to have to come back and stay with us in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at 630-442-6027.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I came late at hotel 11 pm, was made waiting for 20 mins as rooms not ready. by 11.30 i entered room, after bath was searching for dustbin and could not find one in room, extra blanket and pillow were on sofa set. then i wanted to keep my cloths in wardrobe, i saw water leakage there and dustbin was placed to collect leaking water. ( so they knew problem in room).

i had no capacity to fight at night 12 now and change room or anything, stayed in same room for night and next day morning when i asked front desk they apologized and gave me other room. Ultimately they gave 10k points in my membership to compensate. But this is not you would expect from Hyatt's. I was feeling like I am in some cheap motel instead.
I dont recommend this place. Lots of good hotels nearby with better service and rooms, Hyatt must do something about this hotel soon, it needs betterment.

Room Tip: check the room while check in, if you get one
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vinit A,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear your experience and please accept our sincere apology. We shared your feedback with the housekeeping and engineering team and they will have more attention going forward. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed here one night to go shopping in the area the next day. Admittedly, we were only at the hotel for a couple hours in the evening and left promptly the next morning, so we did not utilize many of the amenities this property has to offer. I don't have any specific complaints, but I wasn't overly impressed with anything in particular. I am loyal to the Hyatt brand so I would probably try the Hyatt House or Hyatt Place nearby if we're in the area again. Overall, I would say the property is good not great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear thg08,

Thank you for your feedback it is very important to us and allows us the opportunity to see where improvements may be needed to better our customer care and overall services. Our team will be made aware of your comments. We hope for the chance to welcome you back and exceed your expectations at that time.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Each time we visit the area, this is our hotel of choice. Location is terrific, right off I-88, lobby is massive with a very nice lobby bar. There are two big jugs of water, one is flavored with fresh fruit. It’s clean and well maintained. Staff is super friendly. Price is reasonable. Rooms are nice size with a separate sitting area with sofa, desk, etc. It’s become our home away from home. Tow things to improve: internet speed is slow. Also they used to have coffee in the bar lobby in the morning. Although coffee is available in the room, it was nice to grab a Starbucks downstairs for $1.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Shawn Nahidmj,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.We're glad to hear that we are the hotel of your choice and enjoyed the amenities and staff. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I had a mini-suite kind of room which was nice except for the very firm mattress which is not for me. Why can't a big national chain offer some memory foam options? Staff was professional and courteous but there is no sound insulation under the tile floors in dressing area and bathroom, so if you're sound sensitive, you won't sleep well here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lanardo E, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Steven P,

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business. We regret to hear your comments regarding the comfort of your mattress - as we are planning a room renovation in the near future, we will consider foam options for our guest. Also the noise level during your visit is a concern of several guest who stay with us and we are working with our team members to enforce quiet hours during the weekends. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.