All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I checked in here. Front staffs was okay, except Jaspreet. I asked too much questions since were from Utah and she makes faces and we overheard her talking behind our backs. We took it for granted since we don't wanna ruin our vacation. Then we had dinner at the restaurant i saw the chef passing by and asked him if he can make us something special. I am a vegetarian and I only asked for pasta with olive oil and arugula. He then told me that we're sorry but we cannot change anything off of the menu. He is the executive Chef yet can't do anything special. He even recommended us to go to Mullens which is just down tue street. He doesn't deserve to have that title. It was a very very rude approach for us and it ruined our vacation. The breakfast was good, but with overall experience from your Chef and Front Staff i will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Volkan T, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank for giving us a candid assessment of your experience with us and I truly apologize for the lack of service you encountered. We want to make sure all of our guests leave here with a positive impression of our team and our hotel. We have taken your feedback very seriously and will be discussing it with the appropriate departments and the team members you mention immediately to improve the experience for future guests. I truly hope you will reconsider joining us again in the future so that we can provide you with the wonderful service you should expect from Hyatt.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Volkan T, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I typically like Hyatt Regency's because they provide an elevated experience. Not this one. It seemed very slow and not a lot of people there, so maybe that accounts for some of the issues I experienced.

Rooms - large...could use some updates as they are a bit stale. In fact mine just had a stale feeling and odor. The bathroom can really use some updates and you can see some wear and tear in the corners, tub, etc. Just felt older. I had a comfortable night sleep and the room includes a couch and chair, so it definitely is a good place to stay if you will be there a couple days because it is roomy.

The issues I had were more around service. Can you believe there wasn't a single bottle of water to be had in the entire hotel? Not in sundry area, not at bar, not with events, not in vending machine. The front desk staff when I inquired about this was quite condescending and dismissive. Thankfully the bartender made me a few glasses and gave me a tray to take to my room. He was helpful.

Fitness room on the smaller side for a Regency, and now towels for after workout.

Housekeeping...tried to enter my room at 8:15 while I was still working and not out. Really? 8:15?

Next time I am in the area, I will go back to the Embassy Suites, a much nicer experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Volkan T, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Dan D,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Your experience is not acceptable and please accept my apology. Please contact me directly at hotel discuss further details. You can reach us at 630-852-1234.

Again, thank you and have a wonderful New Year !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Recently sent my nephew there for his birthday turned 39 called all week 2 speak to manager to get everything set up correct left messages with staff and manager voicemails no return call at all my nephew got nothing was set up like I asked had to call hotel to correct everything still no return call from manager I had to place several calls to reach sum 1 about stay finally got mngr Jeremy spoke him he said he would return call but found out he had family issues. So no other person From management still haven't addressed issues to this day found out it's new management so I understand now the problem I've had nothing but great reviews for this location for 3-5 years the service is not the same anymore it was my favorite hyatt I would drive 1-2 hours out of way to stay here no longer bring back old management please

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Karlsmithscott,

Thank you for your feedback and we regret that to hear your comments.

Your feedback is important and allow us to improve in the future.

Again, thank you and have a wonderful New Year !

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Hyatt is a competent brand in hotel industry as you know, but this hotel was too old and even some facilities are in bad conditions. Morten aboreteum is near, it’s a good point, but nothing is expected more.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Volkan T, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear andycwkim,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. We regret to hear your experience and please accept our sincere apology. We are working closely with the team members to address your concerns. We have recently updated the porte-cache area with the modern tile and the lighting.The property is in the process of updating the meeting space with the modern furniture and fixtures. We look forward to serve you better in the near future.

Happy New Years!