All reviews morton arboretum separate sitting area nice hotel restaurant staff breakfast buffet business trip king bed shuttle service highway naperville couch chicago
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is the second time that I've stayed at this hotel and both experiences were wonderful. I traveled to the area for family business with my young son. The rooms were spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The bathrooms were also spacious and comfortable. There's a large pool and hot tub that my son loved. The location is good too. Everything you could want is within a 15-20 minute drive. The price was very reasonable considering what you get. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this part of Illinois.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the hotel as far as I can tell.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
John S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for the review and kind recommendation. We truly take pride in providing clean and comfortable accommodations. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was a return visit and I was disappointed to see it wasn't as nice and glitzy as the last time. The lobby still looks great - with ample seating and spacious. There is still a makeshift "pavilion" which is basically a circus tent attached. I had thought this was temporary the last time but it seems to be a permanent thing. Check-in and drinks at bar were fine. The breakfast buffet was pretty decent but way overpriced for what you get. The service was very minimal too. But the main problem was the worn out looking room (rippled carpet and scuffed trim & walls), which smelled a little musty. The room I was assigned had a terrible view (could only see concrete walls and rocks of what must've been the roof of the pool) and was right next to vending & elevator. It felt like I was given the last room that was available or something. The bathroom vanity had half of the light bulbs burnt out. I left a note on first day for the maid but they weren't replaced. There wasn't any lotion left in my room, but it was delivered upon request and the concierge that dropped it off was very nice. The bed was quite comfortable and the room was a nice size.

Room Tip: A higher floor so you get a good view
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We do apologize for the disappointing visit. The feedback from our guests, whether good or bad is important to us. It allows us the opportunity to see where improvements may be needed to better our customer care and overall services. Our management team will be made aware of your comments. We hope for the chance to welcome you back and exceed your expectations at that time.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the rooms for a friend’s wedding. It was only for one night, but everything was great! I really liked how clean the room was. The staff was very friendly, I hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
John S, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for the lovely review,we truly take pride in providing great customer service and it is wonderful to have you mention our fantastic team. It brings us great joy to know how much you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Lisle.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I spent a night at this hotel over Veteran's Day. The hotel was nice, clean and functional. The restaurant was good but the service a little slow. The bar had good drinks. The bed was very comfortable and the room clean and functional. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Although we are happy you enjoyed our hotel and an overall enjoyed your stay we apologize you experienced any delays with service in our Chatfield's restaurant. We hope for another opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Thank you.