Lowest prices for your stay
$169
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Marriott Hotels
$169
$161
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$169
Hotels.com$169
travelup.com$181
All reviews m club marriott resort lobby area starbucks wedding conference upgrades staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

We love this place as a staycation getaway! As a Marriott Platinum Elite member, I always feel valued and treated as the loyal member I am. Also food and drink are always great!

Only suggestions for management, which may be due to staffing because of COVID… 1) Make the pool area outside more of a destination for resort goers (music playing, for example). 2) The MClub being closed really sucks on the weekend - this has been the case the last several years and not sure why but would be great to have that benefit, even if it is just a few simple things in the lounge like snacks and some drinks consistently.

Also, Bill and Janice at the front desk deserve a special shout out for creating such a positive guest experience and they get 5 stars for being so helpful and efficient!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2022

Thank you so much for the five star rating. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the resort and that you had memorable experiences with our team. We hope to see you again when you are in the Lincolnshire area.

Reviewed 20 August 2022

The room was fine because the heat worked and it did not have an odor. But, there was no housekeeping, no room service, no breakfast restaurant where you could order off of the menu, no spa services, and a terrible Starbucks (not the hotel's problem). They are so understaffed that I believe that I paid a resort price for a motel's stay. Are they in the process of closing down? I really would like part of my money back.

Date of stay: August 2022
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We deeply regret if your experience at our hotel did not reflect what you have come to expect from the Marriott family, and we extend our apologies to you. We would like to make things right for all of you and restore your confidence in our property and brand, so we invite you to please reach out to us as we cannot address your concerns in this forum. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

My son is a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic. It is almost 100 degrees outside and we were told we could not keep his insulin and apple juice in a cooler by the pool because they have a “sign” I explained insulin has to be kept cool and he needs apple juice in case his sugar goes lowand needs immediate sugar and was told by Debra in security if that happens go find an employee to help you. Seriously? If he goes low he can barely walk let alone go find someone somewhere in the hotel. I asked to speak with the manager and also said no. I am a platinum rewards members and have NEVER been treated so poorly and cannot believe a hotel like Marriott would discriminate against my son for his disease. Disgusting!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Yuck yuck yuck. OK so the area doesn't have the greatest of hotel selections, however for what this place once was - it is no longer. Rooms are tiny, dated and in desperate need of upgrade. I checked in and checked right out. I'm an top tier Marriott elite member and the front desk greeting gave me the impression I wasn't wanted.

They immediately riffed off that they don't offer housekeeping whatsoever however I could ask for a refreshing of towels if I really needed. In addition there were no upgrades offered whatsoever as they claimed they were 95% occupied. The parking lot shows something completely different as either the 'resort' is only partially open due to covid or their websites are totally outdated - honestly hard to tell either way as the place looks totally out of date. Marriott Execs - WTF? Seriously with this property? You should be ashamed.

As I said, I quickly checked out and found another hotel that was 20% less and 150% better and guess what... these people offer daily housekeeping.

And before anyone else here comments further 'I don't understand these less than stellar reviews from people' - trust me, I know my hotels. I travel very often and assure you that this hotel product is well below the standard for 2022. Its closer to the standard of ~1985.

Room tip: I can't rec that you stay here at all, however, if you do, avoid facing the front as they leave their outdoor music on all night.
Date of stay: June 2022

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights during business trip and got this for 239 US per night: no hotel breakfast facility open (cue for 15 min at Starbucks every morning to get a coffee), room was not cleaned once during my stay, no towel change etc, run down overall impression with the „charme“ of a motel of the 70ies , once I told the receptionist about my experience at check-out he turned away and pretended to have other things to do.
No idea why Marriott keeps this hotel in the franchise nor why it deserves the suffix „Resort“ - Never again !!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022