Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Hotels
$175
$175
$167
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$175
Priceline$175
travelup.com$190
All reviews nice resort m club marriott resort lobby area starbucks wedding trail lounge upgrades staycation associate
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

I don’t give 5-stars easily but I was incredibly blown away by the customer service at the Linconshire Marriott Resort. I was reluctant to travel during the Covid-19 pandemic and postponed a work-related trip too many times before scheduling my stay. Not only was the entire staff professional and respectful of your space but the layout and decor was beautiful! It was by far the best value stay I have every come across. I highly recommend this stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Thank you so much for the five star rating. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the resort and that you had memorable experiences with our team. We hope to see you again when you are in the Lincolnshire area.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

We treated ourselves to a New Year's stay close to home. Got carry out from the restaurant and it was delicious. The restaurant was closed due to covid, but even if it was open for socially distanced dining, we felt safer eating it in our room, with its big TV and pretty view. The staff was super nice, and we felt everything was exceptionally clean. The bed and couch area were both comfy. The bathroom leaves something to be desired however. It is just average. Nice shower, but no tub. Shampoo and conditioner bottles are so small that there is not enough in them for two people. The bathroom door is "barn style" with a frosted glass window. Not a fan.

Room tip: The top floor rooms have cool slanted ceilings; the bottom floor have sliding glass doors to patio
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank maureenliebenson
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Thank you for sharing your sincere feedback about your recent trip. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to the resort over the New Years holiday. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Marriott Management - please take note. The Lincolnshire Marriott property runs a great operation and has super awesome staff!

Our entire stay was so comfortable. We felt safe the entire time (with COVID precautions thanks to the staff).

Everything worked wonderfully and the room was lovely and quiet, The Starbucks in the lobby is extremely convenient for morning coffee. The location is set back from the main roads so you feel like you are away, while at the same time, there are a lot of amenities and great restaurants in the immediate neighborhood.

Everyone working there is friendly which indicates great management. Bravo!! We were especially thankful to Mr, Everado who was so helpful and exemplifies hotel leadership from the days gone by where the hotel staff were truly career professionals who took pride in their work. He made us feel like valued guests. We hope that Marriott knows what a gem he is for the organization.

We will definitely stay here again! Thanks to the entire team at the Marriott Lincolnshire resort!

Date of stay: December 2020
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Thank you for sharing your sincere feedback about your recent trip. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to the resort. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

I can't say enough how wonderful the staff are at the Lincolnshire Marriott. I felt very well taken care of during my stay. It's a very nice hotel. I do wish there were some more breakfast options, and the rooms were not as soundproof as I typically like, but overall great stay!

Update: I have stayed here multiple times for a yearly conference. Every stay is well planned and the staff take very good care of our large conference group! Food options for the conference are good.

Room tip: All rooms are convenient to all amenities at the hotel.
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Billy Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your sincere feedback about your recent trip. We are glad that you have enjoyed your many trips to the resort including this most recent one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

100% will be back. Came here for a one night staycation and I am so thrilled to have discovered this property only 45 minutes from me. I loved this place.

-Check in was easy and friendly.
-Free & easy parking.
-Room was clean and felt modern/recently updated. I had a great view of the grounds, very pretty.
-Comfortable bed, another review mentioned it felt like a marshmallow, which is perfect for me.
-I never made it in the pool because I enjoyed laying out with the view so much. Both outdoor and indoor pools were available.
-They’ve done a great job adapting to covid standards, no seating immediately surrounding the pool to avoid crowding, but then a few steps up take you to a lake view where there are loungers& dining tables/seating, it was so lovely.
-Starbucks in the lobby which was such a convenience.
-Large lobby with plenty of seating styles to choose from.
-I didn’t get to venture out during my short stay but there are many parks nearby and I could easily see booking multiple nights despite living nearby.

Excellent experience.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank ll0982

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent visit to the resort. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Lincolnshire.