“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Small Italian place, family owned. Great food. They make an awesome pizza. Their homemade cookies are excellent. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Small but busy Italian food. Had an awesome pizza But: when the flys were inside the glass mozzarella container I should have said no. We ate anyways and have spent a solid 24 hours of my vacation in my room close to the toilet. Not my idea of a good time. Great tasting food just be aware.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great Italian food. Growing business. Prices starting to climb but still reasonable.
Has great variety for lunch and carry out selections are impressive.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Family of four In town for a lacrosse tournament. My side of family lives about an hour way and was able to come watch a couple of the games. Since they had time afterwards, we decided to have dinner. I called up Bonta to reserve table for 15 people. When I arrived, I was discovered that restaurant was not large and was concerned that we would take up all the spaces. Pish posh... I worried about nothing. The staff was great, they actually went out of their way to make sure we were attended to. Best of all the food was EXCELLENT. I hope more people stop by Bonta's. P.S. the biscotti was superb.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Always have a great meal here. We just returned from a 2 week trip to Italy and found the food here is better. I especially like the homemade cookies