See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The hubs and I are traveling. We just needed a place to sleep for a couple of hours. Easy check in. The drive to the front door does not have a way to drive thru, so you have to back out. Old Motel. Very basic. King size non smoking room $75. It will work for what we needed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I did not know beds were made this firm. I asked to change to a room with a softer bed and was informed that all rooms have the same bed. I barely slept as my shoulders went to sleep over and over. It is also very noisy early in the morning with doors being slammed in the halls by staff. That's to be expected in an older hotel but not appreciated after such a rough night sleep. The free coffee was either burnt or much too strong. On a nice note, staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
suedaysaa, General Manager at Motel 6 Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

The Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have stayed on and off at this Hotel location for 5 years, and I am solely going to Concentrate on the Front Desk Area of this Hotel,Which Overall is Great
Ms. Gaby Atilano Exemplifies ,Professionalism,Kindness over and Beyond ,She is Real,Caring,Truly Wants Clients Stay to be as comfortable and Rememorable as possible..This Class Young Lady is a 5 Star Person,
To Stay at this Hotel,You will Enjoy just by Interaction with Gaby
Should be called the Gaby Inn
cal-shummon;u.s.congressional-veterans-liaison(ret)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
suedaysaa, General Manager at Motel 6 Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you Mr. Shummon, we appreciate the time you took to let us know the great work Gaby is doing. Our entire team focuses on helping each customer make a pleasant stay at our property. Comments like yours are what keeps our staff motivated to continue doing their best.

We appreciate your loyalty as a customer for the last 5 years. We look forward to serving you on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
suedaysaa, Manager at Motel 6 Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Reviewed 22 November 2016

The room was decent & the bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean, above average wifi .. lobby & hallways a lil outdated. Very small breakfast area & not a lot to choose from .. I was really disappointed to find no waffle maker as I've become accustomed to that feature being available at other Days Inn/Super 8 locations.

Overall, the price was right, good location (upper middle class) in a northern IL suburban town ...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo