I booked two rooms through the Motel 6 website, thrilled to have rooms for the five days I'd be in the area. However, when I looked at the photos of the place, it did not look like a regular Motel 6. In snooping around, it was once a Day's Inn, but with a little wear and tear. But, don't let that fool you! The check-in was easy and the place is more like the Day's Inn it once was. Corridors and an elevator, just like a real hotel! Best of all, the rooms were large, and the two we had were both non-smoking and each had two queen beds! Parking was plentiful and food was as close as across the street. One of the better Motel 6 properties I've stayed! In the evenings the bonus was having an open window and listening to the frogs in the vacant land next door! That was soothing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 6 miles from Six Flags Great America and the Great Lakes Naval Base, this Libertyville hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and Flat screen cable TVs. A business centre and vending machines with both snacks and drinks are also available on site. Libertyville city centre, Liberty Theater and the Libertyville Sports Complex are within 6 minutes’ drive of this hotel. Gurnee Mills Mall and the Cuneo Museum and Gardens are less than 6 miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Libertyville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Libertyville Hotel Libertyville
- Libertyville Days Inn
- Motel 6 Libertyville Illinois