All reviewsfront deskplace to staypast few yearshotel breakfastclean roomsworked fineparking lotfree breakfastrestaurants and shoppingthe manager's receptionthree nightsnice breakfaststaff was very friendlygreat customer servicepancake makerwedding partymunich
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Used this property for my business partner and his wife when they came in from out of town for a planning meeting. They stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. While we met for business, there were many hotel amenities to enjoy and plenty in the surrounding area. Manager hospitality nights and free breakfast included.

Room Tip: Hotel staff is more than accommodating. Let them know what you need.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Robin L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thank you for choosing us for your business partner's stay. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I was in Chicago last February, it was snowing when I got into the city.
The room was clean and warm, a perfect comfortable nook after a long day out in the freezing temperature.
Breakfast was readily available in the morning, and the staff gave me enough space yet were very attentive to my needs.
There was a technical glitch on the internet with the heavy snow, but the staff were very accommodating and the complaint was resolved immediately.
Would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Robin L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear traveler, thanks for choosing to stay with us and getting through a snowy Chicago day. We appreciate your comments. Hopefully you'll have a chance to stay with us again in nicer weather and get to see the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

If you are in the lake Zurich, ingleside IL area, this is a great place to stay. It is clean, comfortable and provides a great breakfast in the morning. I booked on one of the online websites, and got a great rate. You won't be disappointed with this choice.
Good luck

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for your 5 star review. We appreciate your staying with us and providing a recommendation.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

My husband went on a recent business trip to the area, and we needed a place that allows dogs. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and surprisingly very quiet. We got a ground floor room so it would be easier to take out boxer outside, they were very accommodating. You do have to pay an extra nightly fee for your pet, but that is pretty standard.

The breakfast was good, hot and cold foods. Lots of things in the area to occupy your time. This hotel is right across from Lake Zurich, a beautiful place to walk along.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing to stay with us, along with your pet. We are pet friendly and love to meet our guests furry friends. We are glad to hear you had a nice visit to our area.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I had the most wonderful experience during my August 26-28, 2016 stay at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich-Barrington location. Patricia Williams, Sales Manager, is the best at what she does! I've never encountered a better Sales Manager in the business, and I travel often. Danielle made sure my room had that romantic ambience with a mood and tone set for "love" on my anniversary weekend. The room had a bottle of nice, non-alcoholic beverage with two champagne glasses set for a toast, and the bed was decorated with pink rose petals that spelled "LOVE" with a huge, pink, heart-shaped petals underneath. She provided what we needed before we could even ask!! I would make this my annual "get-away" spot, even when I simply need quiet and relaxation. This "dynamic duo" could not have been paired together any better! Patricia, thanks for recommending this location, and thanks for giving us Danielle. She's a keeper also!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Robin L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Guest, we appreciate your taking the time to provide this 5 star review. Our team takes great pride in delighting our guests and we are happy to hear they exceeded your expectations. We will be sure to let them know!

We look forward to seeing you again.