All reviews front desk place to stay past few years hotel breakfast clean rooms worked fine parking lot free breakfast restaurants and shopping the manager's reception three nights nice breakfast staff was very friendly great customer service pancake maker wedding party munich
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I was in Chicago last February, it was snowing when I got into the city.
The room was clean and warm, a perfect comfortable nook after a long day out in the freezing temperature.
Breakfast was readily available in the morning, and the staff gave me enough space yet were very attentive to my needs.
There was a technical glitch on the internet with the heavy snow, but the staff were very accommodating and the complaint was resolved immediately.
Would recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Robin L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear traveler, thanks for choosing to stay with us and getting through a snowy Chicago day. We appreciate your comments. Hopefully you'll have a chance to stay with us again in nicer weather and get to see the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

If you are in the lake Zurich, ingleside IL area, this is a great place to stay. It is clean, comfortable and provides a great breakfast in the morning. I booked on one of the online websites, and got a great rate. You won't be disappointed with this choice.
Good luck

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for your 5 star review. We appreciate your staying with us and providing a recommendation.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

My husband went on a recent business trip to the area, and we needed a place that allows dogs. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and surprisingly very quiet. We got a ground floor room so it would be easier to take out boxer outside, they were very accommodating. You do have to pay an extra nightly fee for your pet, but that is pretty standard.

The breakfast was good, hot and cold foods. Lots of things in the area to occupy your time. This hotel is right across from Lake Zurich, a beautiful place to walk along.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing to stay with us, along with your pet. We are pet friendly and love to meet our guests furry friends. We are glad to hear you had a nice visit to our area.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I had the most wonderful experience during my August 26-28, 2016 stay at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Zurich-Barrington location. Patricia Williams, Sales Manager, is the best at what she does! I've never encountered a better Sales Manager in the business, and I travel often. Danielle made sure my room had that romantic ambience with a mood and tone set for "love" on my anniversary weekend. The room had a bottle of nice, non-alcoholic beverage with two champagne glasses set for a toast, and the bed was decorated with pink rose petals that spelled "LOVE" with a huge, pink, heart-shaped petals underneath. She provided what we needed before we could even ask!! I would make this my annual "get-away" spot, even when I simply need quiet and relaxation. This "dynamic duo" could not have been paired together any better! Patricia, thanks for recommending this location, and thanks for giving us Danielle. She's a keeper also!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Robin L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Guest, we appreciate your taking the time to provide this 5 star review. Our team takes great pride in delighting our guests and we are happy to hear they exceeded your expectations. We will be sure to let them know!

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I needed to stay overnight in this area and chose this hotel due to the proximity of my meeting the next morning. The check-in was weird as they staff got confused and evidently checked me in as another person with my same last name. Eventually, it got cleared up and I got my room. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The area is filled with shops and restaurants so you can get what you need if required. The breakfast was good, typical HIE breakfasts. All in all, would stay here again if the need arose.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Robin L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I do apologize for the difficulties you initially experienced at check-in. This has been shared with our team so we can improve our services and deliver a seamless check-in experience.

We hope to see you again soon, so we can show you our true level of service.