“Gluten Free Cupcakes are...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nana's Cakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kankakee
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I am always looking for restaurants and bakeries that have delicious GF items on their menu. So I tried Nana's gluten free cupcake both the yellow and the chocolate and the best part of them was the frosting. Both of the cakes where dry and crumbly. They where no more dry the day after purchasing them. I really wanted them to be Delicious and worth the up charge, but I was sadly disappointed.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nana's has some tasty looking cupcakes and cakes, I only wish they had better options for GF cakes and cupcakes! The icing they use is tasty, but the GF cake is too dry and not very flavorful, with only 2 options.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The desserts are awesome. Love the real buttercream frosting. Not anything fake. All homemade from scratch items. They made my daughters wedding cake and 300 different flavored cupcakes. People still talking about them a year later.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I found this place thanks to reviews and it is a hidden treasure. I wish I had known about earlier in the years this business has been around. I bought an assortment of cupcakes. They were fresh, light and delicious, in a variety of flavors that appealed to the mixed group of adults and children I served them to. I saw someone else there buying Easter treats and the decorated cookies were just beautiful. I also tried their brownie sampler, with small bites of brownies and magic bars. The prices are reasonable and the products delicious, attractive, and evidently made with care. Service was also very friendly. A gem in Bradley.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best cupcakes around. The devildog is my favorite. They have many different kinds. They also do wedding cakes and have other pastries which are amazing.