“Great place with good friends”
Review of Rigo's Place

Rigo's Place
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Kankakee
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We dined with good friends and everyone had something different, and all was very good. Sooo tired of chains, that are just ok at best, it's nice to have a decent restaurant with a great selection, good atmosphere at a fair price. You can spend more at a chain for less quality. Thank you chef and crew!! I've already told people about you.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place! I indulged myself with a little flaming cheese (it’s my favorite) and enjoyed the special of the day. Stuffed pork chop. It was a bit pricey for lunch but well worth the money spent. My waitress was wonderful and kept an eye on my glass and needs. I noticed most of the lunch crowd seemed to be business meeting or husband and wife gathering so it’s a nice place for a flavorful meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Didnt look like much from the outside but I Was blown away when I walked in. Great restaurant for food and atmosphere. Great prices for lunch. Wide variety and very authentic and amazing food.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The food/experience/atmosphere is always pleasant. I was mildly disappointed the restaurant menu did not match the online menu. Being on a restricted low carb diet I always check online menus before arriving at the venue. I was looking forward to the chicken piccata, but sadly for me, it was not offered on the in-house menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Classy appearance with intriguing dishes. Servers were knowledgeable of the menu and they were attentive yet did not hurry patrons. Great place to bring out of town guests for a delicious meal. Try one of their highly recommended desserts.