* The staff were all genuinely courteous, friendly, helpful and welcoming.
* There is a very nice walking path a short distance away (through a field) where you can walk around several man-made lakes (with swans & weeping willows) and get a nice workout, weather permitting.
* The beds & pillows are quite comfy.
* Shuttle service within 5 miles, which includes Woodfield Mall.
* Safe area
* Breakfast isn't bad considering it's free.
* The A/C unit is rather noisy and doesn't have the option to keep on fan only.
* The doors to the rooms slam shut very loudly. You're at the mercy of your neighbors (if you're a lighter sleeper like me). I've run into loud doors at other hotels as well. Can't someone come up with a way to buffer this noise? It can't be that hard to do.
If I would've been able to sleep I'd give this hotel 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the convenience of home at our modern hotel just 30 minutes west of downtown Chicago and 15 minutes from O'Hare International Airport. Less than minutes from Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. Hyatt Place Chicago/Itasca features innovative rooms and friendly services that make your stay with us easy and comfortable. Our guests will enjoy a warm environment and a host of modern travel amenities at an exceptional value. Complimentary Hot Breakfast, WiFi and Shuttle within a 5-mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Itasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Itasca Hotel Itasca
- Hyatt Itasca