All reviews golf course bowling alley fire pit separate building north tower conference center steam room scrapbooking weekend minute massage family reunion junior suite shuttle service breakfast buffet business trip indoor pool downtown chicago prairie
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The resort is wonderful..staff was helpful.great pool and spa. The bowling alley was fun..we had dinner and pizza there . The food was good. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable.. very clean and up to date.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I greatly appreciated the comfort of the amenities, as well as the quality of the service. Not to mention the myriad of activities to indulge in. Great place to visit. My guest and I were accommodated more than appropriately and the staff was very friendly and professional; available, but not intrusive.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

It would be a SUPER PLUS, IF there were refrigerators & microwaves in the room, & if the carpeting could be updated, but I enjoyed my king bed/room with a spectacular double side by side window view on the 10th floor, along with the swimming pool & bowling alley areas! I topped off my birthday/night with drinks around the firepit, I love their firepit!!

Room tip: The higher floors impress me most, the views of the golf course & firepit are spectacular!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Dirty & worn seating in lobby. The rooms need more detailed cleaning. My family & I couldn't sleep because the HVAC unit was extremely loud when on. So, I had to turn it off & open the window. On a positive note, the servers in the restaurant were nice. Definitely will not return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We've used a few spa groupons at the Eaglewood Resort & Spa. Their spa is very nice, the changing rooms are clean and the robes and slippers and towels are very nice. What's great about making a spa appointment with them is that you get all day access to the indoor swimming pool and adjoining coed whirlpool, coed sauna and coed steam room. The pool is located in a windowed building overlooking and with access to a fenced in outdoor lounging area. I can imagine it would be amazing to swim in the pool in the winter with the snow outside and the wonderful indoor spa and sauna too. We do couples massages and the masseuses we've had are also very good. Haven't been to the main resort building yet but the spa is recommended, mostly because of the great value of having day access to the other amenities included in the price.

Date of stay: July 2018