This is my 2nd time staying at Eaglewood. Got in on a good rate for the weekend and I guess I won't complain much about the "resort fees" charged especially for PARKING, which is absolutely absurd. This place has plenty of parking but I guess they make up for it because they give you free water in your rooms. The rooms were nice and roomy. I did go to the Prairie restaurant in the lower level. Steven and Christian were great. Food was good but nothing to shout about. This visit I didn't go to the spa or go to the pool area mainly because it is in a totally different building. The weather was chilly and it just didn't seem feasible to me to do venture off. For what we were going to do, and the rate we received for the weekend, it was a good overall deal.
Again, I just don't agree with the "resort fee" charged daily for JUST IN CASE you use the amenities LIKE PARKING. Plus -- there aren't other options for parking unless you park in someone's driveway because the facility is literally in a residential area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale accommodations, luxurious amenities, technologically advanced conference facilities. Golf course and wellness spa. Newly renovations spacious, mission style guestrooms with mellow golds, deep reds and rich greens used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eaglewood Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa Chicago Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Itasca Il