All reviewsgolf coursebowling alleyfire pitseparate buildingnorth towerconference centerminute massagesteam roomfamily reunionjunior suiteshuttle servicebreakfast buffetindoor poolbusiness tripdowntown chicagoeddieweekend
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We just completed our third retreat at eaglewood and cannot say enough about the staff, to a person, the clean rooms, the fabulous food, great tech support, beautiful scenery. This is our third year and I just wish we could have every meeting there. I strongly recommend this resort for any meetings or events. Not one thing to suggest for improvement!

Room Tip: All have nice views. Beds and linens are immaculate, rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

We always value feedback provided by our guests and appreciate the extra time you have taken to provide this information. I have shared this message with everyone at Eaglewood and we are pleased to read your stay was an enjoyable experience at Eaglewood Resort. Looking forward to year 4!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Once again the staff at Eaglewood made our Scrapbook Weekend event a success. Making sure all the women had their supplies at their tables, adjusting temperature, lights, wheelchairs, coffee, anything we needed. We are always grateful for their wonderful service. The room we were in was beautiful, the sleeping rooms very comfortable and cozy and the restaurant buffets yummy. Keep up the great work and we'll see you in April!! Thea W.

Room Tip: Rooms in the south tower are closer to the rooms we scrap in.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at Eaglewood this past weekend, rest assured I will share your sentiments with our team. We appreciate you choosing us for your event and look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed at the Eaglewood while attending an event. The staff were all very helpful and polite. The room was beautiful, clean and very tastefully decorated. Very reasonable rates! Only downfall, beds were on the hard side.

Room Tip: Golf course view is very pretty- even with snow on the ground!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us, rest assured I will share your feedback with the team. We hope we have the pleasure to be of service in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

NEW YEARS adult package 2012
- Manager from Eagle wood please not write to me. I do NOT need you to respond to my review since it does not change my experience and you still charge "resort" fees even after people give you bad reviews on it.
CONS:
- So I scheduled the new years package even though the people answering phone couldn't give me info on "is the bar an open bar or cash bar?"
- I never got a message that said that I needed to make a reservation for dinner so I called and had to call numerous times and left numerous messages before I got a call back. I was told that they would be better organized when I got there. Which ended up not being true.
- When we got to the hotel they never informed us of where the dinner was being held we had to ask people as we walked to the lobby
- the beds were really hard.
- The two guys that they got to sing were so BORING. OMG... I thought it would get more upbeat as it went but it didn't until they took a little break and put the radio or cd's on. Definitely not enough when I wanted to dance the year away.
PROS:
- The resort and our rooms were beautiful
- The food was really really good

CONCLUSION
- I will not be going back to Eagle wood (Indian lakes new years party is better).
Share your review

Room Tip: All the rooms on the main floor were loud and had kids screaming since the hotel also host a kids new years party also.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Thank you for your review; sorry we did not live up to your expectations. I will share your comments with our team and look to improve on next year’s event. Best regards.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Everyone was so very nice. I love the spa, pool, workout room, etc. but I wish it was attached to the property as it was raining and cold.

The food was delicious.

The staff was very friendly/curteous (especially Hayden!)

Just not a place to go solo. Next time I'll be going with someone.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sokewt
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Eaglewood . Rest assured I will share your sentiments Hayden and the rest of our team. We appreciate you choosing us for your getaway and look forward to welcoming you back in the fnear uture. Best regards.