“Special occasion”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Fancy! If you want to celebrate or impress out of town guests bring them here. Grab martinis and go sit by the fireplace and nosh. Also Sunday brunch is a must

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We recently enjoyed a very nice meal at the Cottage on Dixie - the attention to locally sourced ingredients, presentation, and service were all on display during our dinner. I would highly recommend the cheese board. The strawberry/balsamic reduction, and honey, were wonderful compliments to the selection of cheeses and house made crackers. Our entrees - Smoked Sausage Stuffed Pork Chop with Bourbon chestnut honey sauce, and Grilled Marinated Wagyu Sirloin Medallions were both excellent. It was a very busy Saturday evening in the dining room - I would very much recommend calling to make a reservation.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

You have seen the burgers featured on Best of Chicago. The themed menu changes monthly from vegan to Jamaican every month is an adventure to keep you coming back. During the summer months fresh oysters on the outdoor patio is wonderful.
The bar has a featured drink monthly to compliment the menu theme. The outstanding micro brews (many limited production) are a huge hit in the bar area with duck popcorn...yum!!
Service is first class and the pastry chef does a great job making every dining experience memorable!

2  Thank SmartChicagoChick
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent brunch and ambience Food and staff were great, extensive wine list, excellent steaks. Highly recommebd

1  Thank Mary O
Reviewed 29 November 2016

This is a must to everyone. I found this restaurant through my iphone and saw it had a very good rating so we thought we would try it. IT WAS FANTASTIC!! My boss and I enjoyed the best meal ever, mash potatoes with Butternut squash, pork with sausage inside. The waitress was sooooo nice and friendly. Then the GM came by our table to talk and then the chef came out and we had such a great visit with him. This is a farm to table restaurant and I wish they would open on in our state. They buy from local farmers and serve, it was very very special. The décor was beautiful. I can't wait to go back on a business trip and believe me this will be my go to place to eat! We are spreading the word in our business community- go there, you will love it!! Note: Their menu changes with the seasons, is that great or what! They also have different region menus that change monthly.. wonderful food, great atmosphere, friendly!

2  Thank SusieQ1455