“Excellent food and pleasant staff at Taste of Thai.”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #15 of 114 Restaurants in Hoffman Estates
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gannon Drive
Reviewed 20 June 2013

If you're in Hoffman Estates for a decent length of time, include at least one meal with Taste of Thai. We are so glad that we tried them after getting a recommendation through word of mouth. Their thai food is excellent! We went up and down the menu, and they do so many things with such high quality. Fresh preparations, food with a good amount of spicy heat, and large portions. Good prices, plus they deliver.

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

I had a BOGO free entree coupon, which led me here. I wasn't expecting much since the restaurant appeared as a fast food type of place, but their pad Thai and pad see ew were delicious and a large amount is served; large enough to share between 2 people.

The restaurant is small, but cozy. They have a cute water fountain in the dining area, which gave it a nice touch.

Our server was very friendly and engaging, but not too overbearing. I would definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is my favorite Thai place in NW Chicago suburbs, nestled in a medium-sized strip mall with heavy East Indian and Pakistani influences. According to my daughter who so adores this place & dines there at least twice weekly, Taste of Thai has the best green curry (and she tried many places). I enjoy their fresh spring rolls with the thin pancake-type wrapper, with or without meat. Their soups, pad thai, and noodle dishes are outstanding. Love the papaya salad and the ground chicken and basil. And the service? Fantastic. Once you become regulars, the waitstaff pretty well knows exactly what you will be ordering. What else can I say? They are simply the best.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Our favorite Thai restaurant. We've never had a bad meal here and we always have to get sticky rice for dessert!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Whenever we are in Chicago, we always make time to eat here! Can't find authentic Thai food like this where we live!