All reviews front desk microwave and refrigerator rooms are clean convenient location jimmy chakra chicago pets lodging rates highway
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I drive a lot and can always count on this hotel to provide a great room at a great price! The hotel is being upgraded in a lot of ways. Microwave and fridge that’s cold enough to freeze the ice bucket along with a nice flat screen I use my HDMI cord and watch movies from my computer. The room I stayed in had a desk and nice office chair and free WIFI that was fast enough for a Skype call and great for work and I didn’t have to sit in some position on the bed. Mr. Patel helped me at check out and made sure I was satisfied with my stay. At check-in a younger woman quickly helped book me in from my online reservation finished the transaction and had my room key in hand in a few minutes- love that after a long day of driving! For the great price and newly redone rooms I don’t think you’ll find a better deal.

Dr. Travis

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RRI M, Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Dr. Travis,
We truly appreciate your feedback. We will surely communicate your feedback to our staff as they get motivation hearing great reviews. Please see the manager as I would personally like to thank you. We will wait to host you again and surprise you. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My boyfriend & I frequent this specific location. While all of the staff members are generally nice, specifically the front desk attendant James is ALWAYS nice, accommodating, helpful, friendly and personable! James does a fantastic job & always makes sure you are fully taken care of. He goes above and beyond his job description to make you feel like you are at a "home away from home". James is diligent, hardworking & always has a smile on his face! We hope to see James everytime we check in, because working with him is always a pleasure!

Room Tip: Superior rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThemMollys
RRI M, Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. Hopefully see you on your next trip through Hoffman Estates. Please see manager next time you visit us as we personally want to thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We booked 11 double bed rooms. Very clean rooms and excellent customer service. I would love to come again here.

Great job by front desk too!!!

Beds are very comfortable. My all group member like this property.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mukeshpatel69
RRI M, Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for posting an online review. We love hosting wedding guests as it is most exciting part of our lives and we are glad we are part of your memorable day.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The staff especially Alisha are very helpful in providing the best service possible. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. The hotel in near the highway so there are many things to do while staying at the location. I really enjoy my stay every time I stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gaspar R

Mr. Gaspar,

Wow! You are one our favorite guest. Thank you so much for posting an online review. Our staff will remember your brother in a very positive way and how great of sister you are to him.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

i had to stay at a hotel while looking for a new home in the hoffman area. I am very glad we came to Red Roof Plus. it was very clean,beds are perfect! customer service was very helpful. I had a great experience here. I would highly recommend. good location and good price
I was with my 2 children and mom.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Basia L

Hello Basia L,

Thank you so much for posting an online review. We are blessed to have a great staff so all the credit goes to them.