All reviews flat screen tv shuttle service to the airport iron ironing board nice breakfast area king bed microwave oven business center small refrigerator coffee maker would stay here again business meeting enjoyed my stay chicago area fitness room fitness center yogurt workplace
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Even though the rooms are a little outdated it was very clean. The bed and workplace were comfortable. The staff was very nice. The environment was quiet. Most of all they had hot coffee in the morning! Excellent price for a great place to stay on business or with family.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very pleased.
Couldn’t have been more comfortable.
Quiet location. Nice front desk staff appeal
Enjoyed the gym. Great location. Warm.
Michael was helpful with computer etc.,

One minus. Smoke Smelllll

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I stayed in this hotel in April, on a night prior to a flight to Europe. I walked in without a reservation, after a bad experience with the hotel across the street. The front desk manager greeted me very kindly and explained that he only had one room left, a suite, because there was a Christian Conference in town, and that, unfortunately it was rather expensive. He gave it to me for $85+tax. Deal!

The room itself was great: the king bed was really comfortable, the bathroom was very clean. There were a few amenities like free shampoo & soap, a fridge and microwave, plus a comfortable couch. I could grab plastic cutlery for my food in the lobby. During my very short stay, I felt very pampered and didn't miss a thing.

As I just stayed for one night and had my own car, I didn't request any information in regards to using a business center (but I believe there is one), a shuttle service to the airport, or laundry service.

Overall, one of the best experiences I had. Next time I'm looking for a place to stay in the Chicago area - this will be where I go.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Amy P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Wiebke

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I just returned from a business trip that had me staying at Quality Inn. After staying at Marriotts and Hiltons, you're sure to be disappointed with Quality inn. It's not the it wasn't clean, it was. It's just that it wasn't maintained.
The room and hallway smelled musty. The sink was cracked. Doors slammed shut when the closed. TV stations were no longer in service but still on the line up. The fitness center was missing pins for the weight machine, some machines were out of order and the treadmill was very squeaky. The staff, for the encounters I had, was pleasant to interact with.
It's just that the place has forgotten that the little details paint a bigger picture. The one they're painting is of being good enough, but not focused on being really good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Joshua,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I had initially booked my stay through Hotels.com, but realized immediately after I finished booking that the reservation was mistakenly booked for a day one month after I had intended. I immediately cancelled that booking through Hotels.com, and created another booking to the proper dates (I ended up actually paying about twice as much as my initial wrong booking). A week later, I realized that I had not been refunded, and when I asked for the manager, I was put on hold for 15 minutes and told that the manager was not going to be there that day. However, I heard a male voice in the background, who I can only assume was the manager, instructing the woman on the phone that the hotel has a no refund policy. I spoke with Hotels.com on the phone, and they told me that the reservation was, in fact, refundable. When the woman from Hotels.com called the hotel, she was told that the hotel has a no refund policy; HOWEVER, according to the Quality Inn website, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy with no penalty. Sad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business