Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$159
Priceline$159
Travelocity$159
Agoda.com$159
All reviews burger and fries after checking out front desk staff an overnight stay room suite pleasant stay up to date bistro shuttle chicago hvac renovation shampoo mattress hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

I stayed only one night in a 2 room suite. The room was quiet and comfortable. Each room had its own AC/heating unit and they both worked well. The free WiFi was very fast. Although I did not use the feature, you can log into one of your streaming accounts and watch it on their TV.

The bed was fairly comfortable but the mattress had apparently been used for quite some time because there was a distinct depression on its right side from a lot of people sleeping there. The shower worked well but their lemon sage shampoo had a pungent smell and made my scalp sting.

Having a balcony is always a nice feature. Front desk staff and the gentleman at their Bistro were all very pleasant. I had a burger and fries from the Bistro for dinner and they honestly were both quite awful. Overall, the overnight stay was quiet and comfortable and the property was kept in good shape.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 26 February 2022 via mobile

We were unhappy with the toilet.. slow to fill and then we had to call for someone to come and fix it when it stopped flushing properly. very annoying. Good plumbing is essential. The lighting was fine.. bed comfortable but we wouldn’t return if we have to struggle with the bathroom

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vacation736046
Josh Dierker, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Highland Park/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

My wife and I stayed here after an evening concert at Ravinia. This facility is only minutes away from the Ravinia Park. The building appears to be renovated in a clean modern style. The grounds, building, entrances and hallways were exceptionally clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. We arrived early and we were allowed to check in early which was very helpful given our timing for the concert.
The room was clean and well-maintained. The HVAC unit is a standalone unit that goes through the exterior wall. Usually I don't care for those as they tend to be noisy and don't keep the temperature steady because of the cycling on and off. This one worked fairly well though because the bed was positioned in such a way that the HVAC cycling did not wake me during the night.
Breakfast offerings were basic. My wife and I opted to stop elsewhere after checking out.
Feel free to ask me questions through TripAdvisor. If this review was helpful please click the "thank" or "helpful" button

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

This hotel just went through a thorough renovation. It is extremely convenient to the North Suburbs and Chicago. The room was very clean and up to date. We had many choices for dining in the area. I will not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to my agency clients.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

The hotel was only a half mile from the Chicago Botanic Garden which is where we were going to Lightscape. It was the perfect location, hotel was very clean and Rebekah the General Manager could not have been more helpful. I had a ticket issue which she resolved for me and she made sure I got the best room rate possible. All with a great smile on her face. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020