We booked this place literally 4 days before we landed there after having to cancel our Bali trip (volcano). I was afraid I'd have issues eating there as a vegan but Chef Rohan does a FANTASTIC job of catering to allergies, individual requests. I also got a vegan birthday brownie cake after exchanging recipes. The rooms are large enough, the water bungalows as you see are breathtaking and in great condition. The front staff team could be friendlier and more polite. But the rest of the island staff is great. The island itself has some of its' reefs destroyed with tourism. But you can swim out and find pockets where the reefs are a beauty. Besides this, the highlight was truly from our adventures on the SUP boards, kayaks and snorkelling around the island. The sports team - Airus, Pina and others are super friendly. The sunbeds get taken quickly so be fast! We booked last minute so definitely paid more than we should have but mostly worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as 'the measure of gold' (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll