this is undoubtedly one of the best place I have visited so far. The beach island is too good to be true. Their manager, Nalin Herath is very courteous and kind. The other island owned by Adaaran, the Vadoo is luxury at its best. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as 'the measure of gold' (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll