“Family fun”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great food. Fun for the family. Great service. We sat outside it was a little to cold inside with the air on. Other than that all was good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Run down and the food was mediocre. The wait staff was poor and barely paid us any attention. Overall disappointed.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

was disappointed with service, attitude and food quality. Restaurant wasn't crowded, but service was horrible. Food was okay. We asked for a to go box, and waited 10 minutes before asking another service to bring one to us. When I asked to speak to the manager at the end of the meal, gave up after waiting 5 minutes to show up at the front. Would never come back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Don't know what happened to this place. We used to eat there every time we went to Six Flags. Never again. This place is a dump!! Rude and clueless host. Bathrooms were complete disgusting. No paper towels. Food took forever to come out. When it finally did come out it was terrible. Shrimp was rubbery. Everything else tasted like it was out of a microwave. Service was terrible. Save your money and go somewhere else. We would've had better dinner at Mcdonalds down the street. If I could give it 0 star I would.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place was better than I expected! You must try the crab nachos! I also ordered the gumbo a little salty than I would have liked but good all the sam!