“Strong Sewer Smell”

Toshi Sushi & Grill
Ranked #50 of 146 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Food and service were both good, but there was a VERY strong sewer smell in the restaurant. I asked the waitress about it and she acted like I was crazy. Will not go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I used to go in here all the time. No more! The last time I went, my companion ordered beef fried rice. We complained to the server and manager that there was hardly any beef in the "beef fried rice." A speck here and there but not enough to make it really beef fried rice. Instead of taking care of our complaint, they insisted that's how they make it. I was very embarrassed over the restaurant's position and
will not go back there.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Unlike other reviewers I have not noticed a change in quality in the 3 years I've been eating here. Granted I strictly come for lunch as the $14.95 ($19.95 for dinner) all you can that eat keeps me and my friends happy, healthy and full. There may be better places, and I would certainly agree that top shelf places abound in north lake county but I come back for the value at a respectable quality.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

It was a great place for sushi and grilled appetizers. The scallops were super fresh and sweet! They have a wide variety of food from raw to rolls to grilled.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My daughter and I was so excited to have another Japanese restaurant in the area - but this place was a joke. Service was bad, sushi was WARM - red flag folks. I would recommend Jewel or Mariano's sushi over this one. Sorry.

1  Thank CHILR