“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome food the sushi is good considering it's a buffet ...we will come back to this place again and again

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have eaten at Asian Gourmet buffet twice in the past year and I will go again. They offer a huge variety of food choices including sushi rolls and hibachi. The food is your average quality buffet food...some items better than others. Quick to pick up your dirty plates, slow to refill your drinks.

We were helping family members move and we worked up a hardy appetite. Nothing better than a buffet after a day of moving furniture and boxes.

1  Thank sos78
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Was not impressed. Some of the food was overdone (Egg Foo Young for ex) , the stuffed shrimp, was mostly stuffing. They did have alot of food choices, just not much taste to them. The service was good. Price was decent.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great selection on food I notice that wait staff weren't in top of you like other buffets so I really like that very good overall:-)

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Stopped here on my way to a Thai restuarant I wanted to try, decided I would try this instead. We arrived around 2, which is usually not a good time for a buffet, as the food has been sitting a while, but everything was full, and fresh. All of the hot food was hot and fresh, the lunch was $6.99 for all you can eat. We ate off the line, the sushi bar and the Mongolian BBQ, everything was outstanding. I am glad I did not read the other reviews, I would not have stopped, this may be under new management as their brochure states that it is Economical Buffet and not Asian Gourmet. The staff was helpful, they did not speak to either of us in English, but they must understand some, as they got our drink orders correct.
I will go back again, I hope it is as good as the first time.