US$ 65
US$ 81
US$ 100
US$ 95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

Economy Inn(Vandalia)
US$ 54
US$ 52
US$ 76
US$ 74
All reviewsbisonwalk in showernew carpetingeasy chairsized bedhotel staybathroom doordesk clerkmini fridgebeds were comfortablesleeplouismotelcurtainsmattressesilearplugs
Reviewed 20 April 2016

in my room the wall paint stopped where the baseboard should have been. the chair was dirty and the footstool was so filthy I only put my shoes on it! the shower had holes in the wall where the shower curtain bar had been pulled down, more than once. the pool walls were deteriorated, with water stains and holes in the plaster. the hot breakfast was hot gravy and eggs, no meat. I like this hotel chain and have stayed at some excellent locations, this one was a disappointment!

Room Tip: go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry H
Brad329, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Dear Henry,

Unfortunately when you stayed with us we were in the beginning stages of a complete renovation. Very soon we will be finished with the renovations and we are confident that any issues you experienced with our facility will not occur again.

Property CHI
Comfort Inn and Suites
618-664-9700

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This was a quiet, clean, pet friendly place to stay. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and breakfast buffet was good although it did end at 9am so don't plan on sleeping in. Indoor pool looked good but we didn't swim. It's located next to a bison farm with signs warning of a high voltage electric fence. Also be advised that they are updating some rooms so some were without baseboards and other minor items but it's not a problem. All in all very good place to stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2016

This is the best hotel from St. Louis to Indianapolis on I-70. It is a very relaxing,
comfortable hotel. My only complaint is, they only serve breakfast from 6:30 am to
9:00 am, so you cannot sleep late in you want breakfast at this hotel. Too bad, because
it is a nice place to sleep in late when you have had a long ride on the hightway the night before. I wish they would extend the breakfast to 10:00 or 10:30 am.

Room Tip: We were on the side facing the highway--it is right next to the highway. I liked this but it is will a little noiser.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice, clean hotel. Spent one night here while driving to business meeting. I arrived late and the receptionist was very friendly. The Room was quite clean and the bed comfortable I recommend this hotel and would gladly stay here again

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The room was spacious, clean, comfortable beds and separate his and hers closets which were very handy since we stayed 3 nights. The breakfast eggs were freshly scrambled and the hostess was the most polite and attentive hotel breakfast hostess that my wife and I have EVER encountered. Hotel choices in Greenville are limited since it is a small town, but don't hesitate to stay here if it is on your way.

Room Tip: It is a 3-story hotel and we were on the 2nd floor and heard absolutely nothing outside the room.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
GMIl329, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Awesome & Thank you !