“Creative rolls”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chestnut
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Excellent sushi and some great, creative rolls. Fish is fresh, soup and salad yummy. I think they have changed ownership again. The servers always seem a little spacey, but they get the food right. A little expensive for sushi, but good.

Date of visit: January 2015

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I'm gonna buck the trend and give Tatami a 3. It deserves a 3.5, but TA doesn't allow half points, so i gave it a 3. The setting is nice and modern, with pleasant mood music in the background. I got the Teriyaki Beef box. The beef was delicious, and the rice was very good, but the sides were reasonable tasty, but very oily. My wife had various Sushi's and she reported they were just good. Our Miso Soup was definitely above average. I will agree, Tatami is a bit on the pricey side. And considering is was a Saturday night, it seemed odd there were only a few tables occupied.

So, all in all, Tatami is decent enough and worth a try, but we both agreed not that spectacular to return.

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I'm not a big fan of salmon, but the special roll they have 'salmon cheviche' is amazing. Thin sliced lemon on top of the roll makes perfect balance with salmon. Definitely going back!!!

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2013

They must have done a remodeling, all the decor looked new and modern. Outside was totally unnoticeable strip mall appearance, though. Did a couple of plates and all were excellent.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 7 March 2013

May look like a whole in the the restaurant, but dinning experience is way above average! I have eaten sushi many times before. I use to be the kinda person that bought it from Safeway or your local mart. Well that all changed after I went to Tatami's! The ingredients are so tasteful, I know its fresh. The display on the dish is superb, I honestly felt under dressed. Almost would call this fine dining at a bargain. Our waitress was very courteous and prompt. I would recommend this place if you are looking to eat magnificent Sushi!

Date of visit: February 2013