“Best Tuna Salad”

Foodstuffs
Ranked #45 of 174 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Many of Foodstuff's salads and sandwiches are already prepared for easy pick-up or you can custom order what you want. The Courtney's tuna salad is the best around - fresh and delicious. It's always a plus to taste the sample goodies when you are there.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I don't live in the area but I love to visit this store. Even if you just want to buy something small, it's a great place to grab a quick bite and enjoy looking around! They have wonderful chicken noodle soup in the winter!!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Unusually good, tasty sandwiches. The Loco Tuna Wrap was great as the corn, avocado, tortilla strips and giardinera peppers combined for great flavor. My wife had the Napoleon Turkey Sandwich which was also very good. Interesting bakery items and prepared food as well. Reasonably priced for the great quality. Also, we took advantage of their outdoor tables on a beautiful day.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I love the salads , sandwiches , and baked goods at Foodstuffs. The quality is just superb. Everything has a fresh and homemade taste to it. The variety of items is superb. The service is also polite and very helpful. There is plenty of parking. I'll never get bored with going to Foodstuffs when I return from Kenya to visit my mother. It is amazing how they have maintained their standards after all these years. It is indeed a very special place.

2  Thank africanman_840
Reviewed 3 September 2012

You cannot go wrong with Foodstuffs...great food but you pay for it. Chicken salad and fruit salad - fresh and tender. I did have a prepackaged type of Argentine cookie with de luce ???? Not so good... in fact very dry and I spit it out. But that is not typical of Food stuff. The day I was there - very quiet... service staff at the deli counter was eager to please. The check out staff was pleasant to me but there was some problem ahead of me and I could sense the tension in the air. I got my stuff and left. OH, the English Toffee at Christmas Time cannot be beat

Been to Foodstuffs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK