“Distinctive, fresh and flavorful”
Review of Foodstuffs

Foodstuffs
Ranked #45 of 174 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Unusually good, tasty sandwiches. The Loco Tuna Wrap was great as the corn, avocado, tortilla strips and giardinera peppers combined for great flavor. My wife had the Napoleon Turkey Sandwich which was also very good. Interesting bakery items and prepared food as well. Reasonably priced for the great quality. Also, we took advantage of their outdoor tables on a beautiful day.

1  Thank Michael L

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I love the salads , sandwiches , and baked goods at Foodstuffs. The quality is just superb. Everything has a fresh and homemade taste to it. The variety of items is superb. The service is also polite and very helpful. There is plenty of parking. I'll never get bored with going to Foodstuffs when I return from Kenya to visit my mother. It is amazing how they have maintained their standards after all these years. It is indeed a very special place.

2  Thank africanman_840
Reviewed 3 September 2012

You cannot go wrong with Foodstuffs...great food but you pay for it. Chicken salad and fruit salad - fresh and tender. I did have a prepackaged type of Argentine cookie with de luce ???? Not so good... in fact very dry and I spit it out. But that is not typical of Food stuff. The day I was there - very quiet... service staff at the deli counter was eager to please. The check out staff was pleasant to me but there was some problem ahead of me and I could sense the tension in the air. I got my stuff and left. OH, the English Toffee at Christmas Time cannot be beat

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Create a salad and it's freshly chopped per YOUR specifications, I like design your own, or choose one of their posted creations - they'll be healthy and fresh - priced right, too! I added a beef sandwich on 7 grain with cheese and mustard - a delicacy! My daughter had a turkey and cheese pannini BIG sandwich! Tables inside or outside. Friendly staff, great prices. We sat and relaxed outside watching birds, dogs and people. Relaxing time, excellent food and company. Recommended! 7 days a week, M-F to 6:30p, Sat to 6:00p, Sun to 5:30p. They CATER, too if you have a party or business, they'd make an excellent lunch!

3  Thank SBruce J
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This is a specialty deli, but not a deli. Pricey picnic stuff and specialty foods. Fresh. Known for "Ravinia" baskets. Decent baked goods/breads. Similar to Convito Italiano (Plaza Del Lago) but not strictly Italian....

1  Thank Travelmess

Been to Foodstuffs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK