“Excellent sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

4 of us for dinner. Started with edamame and oysters. Oops, we were served the edamame, but the waiter forgot the oysters. Various other dishes ordered and served and then we got the oysters. Sushi and other selections were excellent. Oysters were smothered in stuff I did not care for. Very wide selection of foods to select from, so I'll try something else next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Not only is the food delicious but the presentation is exquisite. Fresh ingredients, intriguing combinations and an array of choices. Love this place. The lunch bento boxes are great

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I just loved the food. I found the menu to be extensive and varied. The service was friendly and efficient. I can' wait to return.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended by family and friends. Great service gave excellent recommendations and fabulous food. The Shrimp Sushi Long Roll one of the best. Love the idea you can do half entrees which for my husband and I is plenty for us. I had Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables and Potato cake delicious. My husband had Teriyaki Salmon and portion size for both perfect especially with long Shrimp roll. Great service and ambience. Will definitely go again. Plus wonder Molten Chocolate Soufflé with Green Tea Ice Cream!

1  Thank 32,252
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

if you never eaten authentic Japanese food in authentic place, this will do for you. this is a high traffic place with matching eclectic ambiance and dressed up clientele. good service, prices are surprisingly reasonable. But if you are after Japanese non-americinized kitchen, search around golf and Milwaukee.