“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We love this place. The owners are committed to quality food and excellent service. We have made this our new neighborhood hangout. Prices are reasonable and portion sizes are ample.

1  Thank Leegramas

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I love this place. I am always traveling around the world for work and get to eat at some really great places. I eat out 4-5 times a week and I am to lazy to write a review unless the restaurant is great. . I love talking to the owner Ben when i come in the door. His passion for excellence is so easy to spot. When you sit down you are made to feel like one of the family and then they feed you delicious home made Italian food.
If you like unpretentious "mom & pop" restaurants with excellent food then Marinella's should be at the top of your list.

1  Thank DiBo_from_NY
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The pasta is made fresh daily. The service is outstanding. It is Kid friendly too. I truly love this place, a great neighborhood gem!

1  Thank Jeanie H
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Our family visits this excellent restaurant often. Every visit is a wonderful experience. From the main menus to the nightly specials, we have never been disappointed. The food is made fresh, not frozen and then re-heated. If you are in a rush, I am sure you can find a restaurant with already prepared food. If you want the true Italian meal experience, relax with a nice glass of wine the owner will be glad to recommend and unwind from your day. The meal will not disappoint. I just had Marinella cater my father's 80th Birthday party in my home and the guests kept asking where the delicious food was from. I give his restaurant a 5 star rating, truly an enjoyable experience!

4  Thank bga592017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I found Marinella by mistake after the restaurant I was attempting to visit was closed for the evening! Sometimes good comes from a mistake! Very nice folks in a cute little place serving high-quality Italian food and wine for a reasonable price. That's a winning combination in anyone's book.

2  Thank MPB222