“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We came here with friends on a snowy Sunday evening, so the restaurant was not full. The staff were super friendly and answered all of our questions. We ordered calamari for an appetizer and is was delicious, served with marinara sauce. Our group ordered the spaghetti with meatballs, ravioli and veal. All were outstanding! The veal in particular was cooked perfectly. Will definitely be back.

4  Thank puma1954

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I was impressed from the time I made our reservation. They have both indoor and outdoor seating, and because we were going to have 2 young children with us, I thought that maybe outdoor would be better for us and for other customers. He said it was pretty warm outside (it was) and that they would be happy to set up a place for us indoors. If we decided when we got there we wanted to be outdoors, that would be fine. We were glad to be inside. All of the staff were gracious and professional. While we were waiting for our food to be prepared, the host took our 1 year old on a kitchen tour!
We were in one dining area, and parties that were all adults were seated in another dining area. Though our adult children are doing an excellent job of teaching their small children how to behave in public settings, it made it more comfortable for everyone. They had a children's menu, and also brought them coloring sheets and crayons. Not something I expected, but very much appreciated.
The ambiance is also very inviting and comfortable in both of their dining rooms. A large mural takes you to the Italian coast. Cloth napkins and table cloths, and neatly set tables awaited us, as well as fliers with their specials for the evening.
The food was delicious, with generous servings, and options for those wanting a lower calorie meal. Soup or salad, pasta or veggies, sauteed or steamed. They have pastas, but they also have vegetarian options, chicken, veal and seafood dishes, as well as pizzas.
The prices for the entrees covered a wide range, so you could get a meal for less than $10, up to around $30. A side note of something we found out when we were leaving, they have been in business for many years, and have never changed the prices on their menu, so come and enjoy good Italian food at turn of the century prices! I'm going to classify this as a mid-range restaurant, as you don't have to break the bank to eat here, but if you want a special meal, which could be more expensive, then that is an option as well. Either way, I would say it will be a fine dining experience
Beverages include options of Italian sodas, wines, soda and milk is available as well.
My son had recommended this restaurant, tonight I understood why!
I will be happy to return, either on a date night, or for a family meal.

2  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I went to this restaurant several years ago and was lees than impressed. I got caught working late one night and saw they still had their "open" sign lit. I walked in and was met at the door and the fun began. The owner reviewed the menu and the specials with me and I decided to try a few appetizers and a main course.
I guess I could go on and tell you a lot of nothing. I'll just say this....if you had a bad experience here in past years, give it another try. I thought it was very good, reasonable, the fish dishes were very original and the management was superior.

2  Thank Jet06181983
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We've had dinner here twice since the new owners took over. Although they haven't changed the decor or original menu (yet), they do offer a number of specials each day that are delicious. They have also changed several of their sources and are making their own pasta fresh in-house. There is a definite difference in the freshness and flavor of their food. Highly recommend you give them a try - or try again if you stopped before the old owners left. (One tip: Order your dressing on the side. Couldn't finish my salad because it was drenched.)

1  Thank Nanster630
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Wonderful, delicious food. Ample servings. Great service. Reminiscence of a cute place in Italy. Because my friends appreciate my desire to try everything on the menu, I tried everyone's food. It was all fantastic.

2  Thank penguin248