“Great Breakfast and Specials of Fried Chicken”
Review of K & H Truck Plaza

K & H Truck Plaza
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gilman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I stop here when I pass Gilman IL
Good food, very clean and nice people.
Today I had the $3.99 Breakfast special one of 4 choices. Generous and tasty.
I usually get an omelet or for dinner I believe it was on a Sunday the Fried Chicken was amazing!
Right here at the BP....a good stop.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Much better than a Denny's and pleasant service. If you are staying in the area, you can't go wrong stopping here for breakfast (or lunch, I suppose).

Reviewed 23 March 2015

We ate dinner and breakfast here and both meals were great! The food was delicious and the portions were very generous. Service was great and selection was great, too! I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 7 March 2015

The service was good, the waitress was very pleasant, The coffee was hot and tasty, and the breakfast menu had lots of choices. The place was recommended to us, when we checked in at the Motel 6 the previous evening.

1  Thank 2babyboomers
Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

food Is mediocre...one of the better truck stops, but not to die for. Waitress was nice. Food was slow on coming out.

2  Thank nick54447