“A beautiful restuarant”

All Chocolate Kitchen's PRIMO
Reserve with OpenTable
All Chocolate Kitchen's PRIMO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Description: PRIMO ("First dish" in Italian) Is a sophisticated restaurant serving small plates, artisanal cheeses & charcuterie, fine wines, Champagne and of course, amazing desserts!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband took me here for my birthday one year and I was amazed. I knew of All chocolate where you could get coffee and danishes but didn't know that there was a dinner establishment beside of it. It is incredible. The food was so wonderful and the restaurant smells of sugar and chocolate due to the artwork around that is made of just that! It is a museum of warmth. The staff takes their time with serving you and gives you time to enjoy your dish before pushing the next one. WE loved it.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Didn't stay to order off the menu. We had some delicious truffles and a praline to go. I love that the hours are till 10 pm.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent sandwiches, scones, clotted cream with orange marmalade, and sweets. Wonderful atmosphere and Anna is an excellent waitress. Our first high tea here but we will certainly return.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The wife and I went for dinner without the kids and really enjoyed it. The chefs selection of charcuterie was very good with the pate being the star of the show. I could have eaten a whole plate of it. We shared a corn and poblano chowder that was amazing, and surprising from a French chef with poblano. I don't think I could come without ordering it. The risotto and the Lamb shank were delicious. The butterscotch cheesecake was excellent. All the portion sizes were great as we were very comfortably full. Service was good and ambiance was very cool.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic meal. We have been to the all chocolate kitchen many times for desserts, but never knew what we were missing for dinner. Chefs cheese plate was great with plenty of cheese and meats to sample. Corn soup was very flavorful, with a kick. Delicious. Entrees were pasta carbonara and short ribs, Both done to perfection. Finished our meal with a creme brûlée trio, vanilla, chocolate, and Nutella. Wow. We will be coming back again.