“First and last visit”

Geneva Diner
Ranked #33 of 156 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Came her for breakfast, felt claustrophobic!! this is a VERY small restaurant. We sat WAYY in the back, bathroom was right next to us. Just not my thing, I felt very uncomfortable in the surroundings. I need some space to enjoy my meal and relax and not be RIGHT next to the person next to me hovering over them. Food was usual, coffee tasted watered down. Went once and will not go again...sorry to say

1  Thank Helen B

Reviewed 2 August 2016

When you enter , you will think that you were in Mayberry. They have a huge counter to eat at- and several tables on the side. Food is how it was made- one plate at a time with love. A huge menu filled with tons of breakfast and lunch offerings. I had their corned beef hash and their pancakes, their home style hamburgers and the best potato salad. Etc etc! You will appreciate this adorable little place too.

2  Thank superbob47
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

It is a diner, but everything tasted very good. The french toast I ordered was excellent quality and a medium portion size. The prices were awesome, and my party of three all ate lunch for less than $30.

I would recommend this for anyone visiting Geneva, IL.

2  Thank TeamRhoden
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The service was good and the options were plenty. Just the way a diner should be. No frills but healthy basic diner options. I ordered a sandwich with Cole slaw and when it arrived it was just as I had envisioned.

2  Thank Teresa987
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Visit here all the time. Great breakfast and reasonable prices. Wait staff always friendly. Great local diner.

1  Thank sallyjver