“2nd visit and WOW!!”
Review of Nobel House

Nobel House
Ranked #25 of 158 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 12 July 2017

You did not disappoint Nobel House!! This was second visit and once again the service was excellent... the food was above my expectations and on top of all that the ambiance is spectacular. For the review readers here's what I've had so far from there... the Nobel House Burger with their mac and cheese, the burnt ends, the wings with the Carolina BBQ sauce.... all were amazing.... you honestly cannot go wrong with this place. I'll be back for sure!!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Special that evening was burger with their spin on bacon topping with blue cheese slaw. Asked for it medium rare and it came out...gray. Bun wasnt fab either. Server to be fair said I should have mentioned earlier...ok, but I was hungry.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Such a great spot, amazing food and sangria! I recommend the burnt tips as an appetizer. When it's warm the windows open up and it's a great environment. Great service and would highly recommend

Reviewed 2 March 2017

There are a few reviews here that mention quick service. I've been to Nobel house many times, always for lunch, and that is not my experience. Maybe it's different for dinner.
Everything I've eaten was top notch. The oysters always taste fresh and the lobster roll is a must. The smoked meats are very tasty.
While the service is good the food comes out of the kitchen at a snails pace. When you wait an hour for your food at a business lunch it's way too long. This isn't once, it's every time I've been there.
My wife and I love oysters so just the two of us go there sometimes when time doesn't matter. Even when there are only a few tables occupied it's the same thing.

We'll still go there but I will no longer pick this place for a business lunch. Being away from my office for up to 2 hours is too long.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Lunch, dinner or snacks this place has Oysters, BBQ, Burgers, you name it. Many taps of great locally brewed craft beer. Good to watch sports. Service is quick and food is fantastic.