“Sushi in Downtown Geneva”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Matsuri Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 156 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 14 December 2014

The service was very good. Our server was very kind and friendly. However I would recommend that when they bring the sushi, to let us know the name in English (rather than Japanese). The sushi was fresh and delicious and at a better price point than most in the area. The spicy tuna hand rolls were especially good, as was the eel.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

I went there for dinner this evening, and only then realized I ate there two or three years ago and it was pretty good. Anyhow, the service is good and the sushi tastes fresh. The rice in the such was not marinated to my liking (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but overall quality was there.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

There are a number of sushi restaurants in the Fox Valley but we keep coming back to Matsuri. Just a Mom and Pop place but have never had a bad meal there. They do great sushi and the lunch menu has a yakisoba noodle dish that I get everytime with green tea and edamame. We've done Swordfish and Ju Rin but Matsuri keeps pulling us in. Support small business!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Matsuri is a wonderful place to have some great fish! The people that own/run it are really lovely and the service is wonderful. The fish is ALWAYS the freshest around and the prices quite reasonable. I visit weekly when in town.