“Great Ice Cream and Chocolate”

Graham's Fine Chocolates & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Geneva
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We came to Geneva to take care of mom, and when we went into town, we saw this Graham Fine Chocolate and Ice Cream place.
We tried the banana ice cream, it was really delicious so we came back the next day and got my fave ice cream flavor Rocky Road. So yummy!
Since it's Fall season, they also had so many nice and cute looking seasonal candies for sale so I bought a few to give to some of my co-workers. The first thing they said was that 'it's too pretty to eat'!
The chocolates were really good, just a bit pricey. Some of their staff members have good customer service. I asked him if there was a nice box I can put those 'suckers' in and he graciously gave me some boxes. He was nice enough to even show me how to 'wrap' it up since I didn't want to take to much space in my luggage, he gave me the folded boxes and wrappers to put the individual candies in.
My daughter also bought a few pieces of the too pricey dark chocolate truffles and the guy who helped her was not so helpful at all. He definitely can pick up some good customer service from the guy who helped me.
Given the chance, I know I'll come back for more!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Whatever the season and whenever the weather, Graham’s has climate change covered. During this unusually warm Fall weather, last weekend I sampled Graham’s deliciously flavorful array of homemade ice cream and gelato. But in cooler weather Graham’s also offers exquisite handmade chocolates, assortments of candies, and varieties of carmel apples.

So, while Sunday shoppers filled the streets of Geneva’s famed 3rd St. stores,I sat in the shade on a hot afternoon and savored a flavorful sundae with its exotic flavors, and watched how getting and spending can waste our powers, while meditation over sundaes can restore them.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for some ice cream on a recent visit to Geneva. No complaints. The ice cream was very good. It wasnt super cheap but the price seemed on par for being a chocolate shop.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Location location location it's been said for years and years and years and Graham's has a great location. What they don't have is customer service.. or anyone who gives you the feeling that they could even spell "customer service" the ice cream and the chocolate are very very good however the service is slow and impersonal... leaving you with the feeling I just paid a lot to get impersonal service.

Strictly a tourist trap not for locals

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We enjoyed an ice cream. and an iced coffee. Perfect for a warm day! The best service, and the best sweets!