“Birthday Dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful night to sit outside for a wonderful dinner. I had the sausage & peppers with pasta, very good. My fiancé had the chicken pompadour special. We are planning a return trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had a great lunch here with family and it was great. Service was prompt, food and drinks perfect and the atmosphere was right on. Plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I now live a few hours away from Italy. Yet, when I travel to the Chicago suburbs a few times a year, the one place I make sure to go is Chianti's. The atmosphere is great and the location is just beautiful to stroll before and after. The minestrone soup is amazing, as are the mushroom caps. The salad options are also excellent, as are the dessert options. However, I have skipped the best. The entrees are amazing. I have had many of the options on the list, including pastas with various sauces, lasagna and baked dishes. The Cajun chicken tortellini is a unique amazing dish. Someone at your table needs to order this and share, or just order an extra plate and share. It is worth it. One of a kind. I make sure to have this or share it on every visit. I have read the other reviews and I am surprised that they are not all 5's. Busy - yes (it's really good), loud - yes (it is full of people on several levels), service - great. This is a special place. I head for Chicago this next week. In a city full of great Italian restaurants, I plan on seeing this one.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A couple of good friends invited us to Chianti's at Geneva for the Wednesday spaghetti and meatballs special. What a nice find it was!

The lunch sized portions are available all hours and are nice sized. Their wine selection is small but quality. The terramisu is really good.

The location is in the heart of Geneva. All in all, we liked this place a lot!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Six friends and I traveled to Secrets Aura from February 25 to March 4, 2017. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was exceptional, especially, my favorite person Mariana, who was the pool concierge. She helped us with so many things. She is very sweet, and deserves kudos for her professionalism. Plus, she is fun. We also liked William and Johnny, who went our of their way to make our visit so wonderful.

Been to Chianti's Italian? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK