My husband and I enjoy getting away every once in awhile even if it is in town. The Herrington is a lovely hotel with a very warm and accomodating staff. We stayed one night this time Dec.10th. The lobby and elegant stair case were beautifully decorated for the holidays. At night it lit up.
Service is top shelf from the moment you check in, very warm and personable staff to meet your every need. We have not ate in their restaurant but quite certain the food is great as their complimentary buffet breakfast european style is wonderful.
The hotel is very quiet and peaceful. The view from your room of the river is so relaxing, turn on the fireplace and get cozy, you'll never want to leave, we never have, no reason to. Have room service bring you your dinner, it's a perfect evening together. Very comfortable beds and pillows. The heated marble floors in the bathroom did feel great when stepping out of the jacuzzi, which I really didn't want to leave but the warm fireplace was waiting and my milk and cookies as well.
If your planning a trip to Geneva or Saint Charles you'll want to book your stay with them, you won't be disappointed!! This is a fabulous hotel and we look forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four Diamond boutique hotel, spa, and restaurant in the Chicago suburb of Geneva, IL. Voted one of Illinois best spa hotels and located on the waterfront, each room offers a large whirlpool tub, fireplace, and furnished balcony. We are perfect for storybook weddings, corporate meetings, romantic getaways, fine dining, and relaxing in the best day spa in Geneva. Within walking distance to the Metra Train line to Chicago's Loop, and running/biking path. Evening turn down service staff deliver chilled milk and fresh baked cookies to all overnight guests. Each morning guests enjoy a complimentary European-style continental breakfast buffet served in our grand lobby. Also complimentary: wireless internet access and plenty of onsite parking. Just across from the hotel is the Fox River Trail, available year round for waterfront running or biking. Hotel is within walking distance to over 100 shops, galleries, restaurants, and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Herrington Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Herrington Hotel Geneva
- The Herrington Inn And Spa
- Herrington Hotel Geneva
- Herrington Geneva