All reviews country house tower suite front desk bridal party wedding block fresh fruit anna marie make your own waffles breakfast area business trip kane county donuts chicago area very nice hotel would definitely stay here again continental breakfast hot tub
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I had my wedding block stay here September 2018. The hotel employees were great kevin the shuttle driver went above and beyond to make our stay the best it could possibly be I still have people talking about how great he was.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Spent three nights in room 124, which has a king bed in handicap room (although we did not request a handicapped room). King bed, pillows and comforter were very comfortable. We kept the a/c and fan on at 71 degrees and found it very quiet and not disturbing at all. Our neighbors, on the other hand, found their two queen beds sagging in the middle. They also paid $30 more for their room. Not sure if it was because they booked late or we just lucked out at $90 a night plus taxes. Would likely stay there again when in town.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Stayed there one night at the recommendation of the bride and groom. It was a very nice hotel with clean quiet rooms and a staff that was great. Had a wonderful breakfast and will definitely stay there again if the need arises.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This is a awesome place to stay!!!! We stay here every year we go to Tasting of the vine!
Super easy to get to and just a Lyft ride away from the Downtown area! Great Customer Service !!!!! Ask for ANNAMARIE she is awesome to deal with!! Thomas also took great care of us!
This is a five star rating for this hotel.. I tried to rate the Service. , Value.. & The Rooms. But I am on a I-pad and it must not work

Room Tip: All the rooms we stayed in where perfect!
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We stayed here because they provided a nice group rate for a conference. Staff was very kind and accommodating. Rooms were clean. I didn't like the feel of the carpeting. But everything was clean and inviting.Nothing fancy but clean and nice!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business